Anyone getting significantly lower loot quantities during AR Oct/2020?

I’ve gone through 1-9 Hard using the same 3 dozen or so loot tickets I always do. Typically, that has resulted in more kits per each “run” (pumping into training camps) than recruits. I usually have to pull them in from my other storages to be able to use all the kits I normally get, in fact.

But also, that same 3 dozen loot tickets has always (and we’re talking the last 6 months at least) given me at least 40-50+ tokens from sea dragons dispersed throughout the levels. How many did I get this time? 11.

Anyone else experiencing something similar? Or did I just have a ridiculous 6 month run of kits and tokens?

Pic unrelated.

Everything normal so far here out of 7 flasks spent today. Have far more swords & backpacks than recruits. Have gotten 30 coins as well in the last flask (51 energy).

1 Like

I find it interesting that the conclusion you’re jumping to is that the previous six months’ ARs were the outlier, rather than this one AR… :thinking:

3 Likes

I know. Isn’t it sad? :confused:

I think there are huge swings when it comes to atlantis coins… It’s different from month to month for me. Some are good, some are bad

3 Likes

Like me @diesdas . Last month i got only 40 coins so far. This month again like the same, but AR is not finished and i do not had the time to play that much.

15-10 is a good province for me :ok_hand:

1 Like

Till now i used 3 flasks, 41 WE per flask. All n all its good at the moment.

I have received 46 Coins so far, I have 6 more flasks. Considering on avg I m getting a total of 120 recruits (mainly I m using loot tickets at AR) per 4 turns on 2-15-9H stage.

This month I am not farming for recruits. But in the past month I noticed province 15 gives way more coins than p. 1. Also hard mode seems to give more coins per WE. And I got the impression that I receive more coins with loot tickets compared to auto farming.

1 Like

I’m farming coins specifically, and in that regard, this AR has been extremely generous. I was able to get 200 coins, and might still be able to farm up a third pull.

Averaging a dragon per run of 24-10H so far, which is rather insane. For every time there isn’t one, I get two on the next.

3 Likes

Interesting! Thanks for sharing, everyone. I’m glad it seems to just be me. All the best to you in your pulls.

1 Like

I’ve gotten just 2 tokens from 2.6.9…

20 disappointments.

I really only farm for backpacks soo I do 30 flasks at atlantis,ill let you know when iv done all to see if I got more or less.
Sea dragons iv seen quite a few I farm 1-2 and 10-3 on the last to use my WE up.

1 Like

Hi,
This month has been good as far coins go, i got over a hundred mainly on 2, 6.9H. I only did 8 flask and 3 reg. Refill.
Normally i do more flasks and get less coins.
Backpacks were to same roughly.
I’m set on recruits for the month and over 350 backpacks in reserve.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Did 26 flask in the end plus a level up and normal we got 868 backpacks so that’s about right I think.

1 Like

Cookie Settings