Anyone get version 20 update yet?- iOS live Mar-21

Germany, ios, no update yet.

Android?

20 years of waiting

LOL, I’m sitting on my war flags, because I have a lot of heroes expecting buffs, but the opponents defense has only 2 teams affected, so I may gain something by waiting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Germany, Android: a few hours ago :heavy_check_mark:

Hope that it will take some more time.
Now 2 weeks in China and no play store… So if update is final I will not be able to play anymore till I get home.

Also Germany, Android. Just got it. I haven’t tried anything except to see if a trainer hero is promised in the last level of the trials (it is not — only the normal emblems). Haven’t tried yet, as I am regenerating world energy.

Yes 3* blue from Spain :guiño:

Poland - just got it. Unfortunately finished emblem trial earlier, so I don’t have a chance for a trainer

I got a 3* blue from the last stage.

Seattle, no update yet on Samsung Android. I completed Trials with He-men Graymane and Jahinger, so I’m ok with the delay. :blush:

Update arrived - about 8 a.m. PDT

android. got it 3 hours ago in Eu-Romania. google-playstore

1 Like

I believe I did. Because it went thru 7 stages prior to logging in, but now I can’t connect. So I’m unsure if it really is an update. Washington, Dc

use aptoide

2 Likes

done (italy) android.

can anyone explain how the new chat option works? allies do not see what I write

I need to finish this trial before updating, my rogues and sorcerers stink! So, just a little bit longer…

The update is available now for me. But will also wait after the Trial challenge to do it

That was exactly my case (2900-powered team with no healers). Yay for my last carpet-bombing to get the emblems!

I have actualization
Poland, central europe

1 Like

Got it from the Play Store this morning in the Northeast USA.

I just got it…NE Georgia USA. Two teammates from Belgium got it about an hour ago.

1 Like