Anyone get version 20 update yet?- iOS live Mar-21

Does anyone know when the ios update will be available?

I already got it! New Aegir is great

3 Likes

Android Norway, nothing yet​:grin::grin::grin::norway::norway::norway::norway::norway:

iOS in Indiana that’s a no go here.

Wait what? I thought it was going to rolled out once everyone had the update… how can the game work with some people playing with the re-balanced heroes while others aren’t?

Some reported a bug with featured messages.

Got It about 24 hours ago, USA Ohio.
Featured Message up, but bugged.
Hero balances Live for me.
Raid tournaments NOT Live for me.
Android.

Here’s another weird one: I got the update showing this morning, tried to activate it. It said I needed more available memory, so I went to delete some other apps. Now the update has disappeared again!

I believe other alliance members can not see the featured message because they have not updated yet, so the feature is not available to them.
Also for those who have updated, the Featured Message seems to bug out and erase your message if another leader / co leader who has not yet updated logs on.

Probably has to do with zynga buying the game

Raid tournaments are not part of this update at all FYI :slight_smile:
edit… nvm lol… I thought I read in AMA they are a month away??

Still nothing. Android Maryland, US

You can only raid against people on your same version.

Not yet in Android - Spain

What about war?

What about the fact that people who updated are getting a 3* trainer when finishing the emblem quest while other’s aren’t?

Nothing in play store germany

In North Carolina and got it this morning.

This happens every single time there is an update. Why are people upset about it just now?

Every single time there is an update rewards from quests are changed and hero stats are altered? hmm I didn’t know that thanks for the info… :roll_eyes:

Italy i have some problem , with the simulartor for pc is done but for the phone not yet , so i can’t play with smartphonr but only with pc :sob:

1 Like