Anyone get the update yet

Title

20 characterssssss

Due to the preparation for the upcoming update version 18 and Alliance Wars improvements, we have now disabled new wars until the new update has been rolled out for players.

We are hoping to release the version 18 update next week. We’ll let you know once we are able to continue with the wars. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015353074-Alliance-Wars-Scheduled-Maintenance-8-Jan-

4 Likes

Nope not yet 20Fckingharacters

2 Likes

Hmm wonder what update will include

War leaderboard finally?

Combining war score + alliance score?

2 Likes

Can we hope to see the hero classes or is it too soon?

1 Like

Be able to copy and paste the war log?!?! PLEASE SGG, PLEASE?!?!?!!?

6 Likes

I think too soon but who knows

1 Like

Too soon I think for the talent grid.

2 Likes

Last time they announced plans for an upcoming year(Season 2), it took em like 8 months

Which was actually sooner than i expected

They seem to have a lot of plans for this year and the classes are promissed to be released early, whatever it means. I guess the time will tell then.

1 Like

When its up for users it will be new thread in News & Updates section on this forum

4 Likes

Why the hell would they shut down war for 1 week to roll out an update

1 Like

Guessin cause the update has to do with wars and it could take a bit for everyone to get the update once it’s rolled out

Other than that i have no idea

2 Likes

I’m not certain, but I don’t think they can actually run wars when some people are on different versions, so they have to halt wars while players are transitioning between versions.

That’s probably right…I know you can’t raid someone on a different app version so it is likely the same for the wars.

I know why they delay wars

The question is why delay it now if they’re going to release the update next week

1 Like

You should open a support ticket and ask them.

2 Likes

The announcement release notes state they are releasing version 18 which I believe is being tested in beta now. Who knows what they will cherry pick to put in the final release, but there could be a good case for classes being added, especially since the end of year announcement said " Hero Classes (going live early 2019)". Isn’t this early 2019? I am going to spend the next week trying to get a few heros that aren’t fully leveled all the way up.

Ard those the same as 20 normal characters or are there more because the are fornicating and procreating?

Also, bumping for information/notifications

@KLinMayhem
Oh gods l hope they don’t! I would like to see them test for at least 10 months.