Anyone else noticed a massive drop in event pull rates?

So, I’ve been on the game for well over 3 years now. I’m a C2P player, only spending on VIP, POV, and occasional event deals.
I started with ridiculously bad pull luck (18 months before my first 5*. Thorne), but it picked up a bit and I have a fairly decent roster now. So I know the 5* pulls are hit & miss. This isn’t about that
This is about the fact that, since Easter (April?) I haven’t gotten a SINGLE event hero in my summons. That includes Atlantis, Valhalla and Underwild plus the seasonal & challenge events. Not even 3*. Nothing but S1 or trainer heroes.
What the heck has happened!?

I’m certainly not going to spend money when I don’t even get the event heroes you’re advertising, and lots of folks feel the same.

3 Likes

Pulls have another thread if interested.

Sorry for your luck, sadly though the chances are low and stated as such.

Totally random. Some r just luckier :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

It’s random. In 25 pulls today I got 5 of the event heros and the HOTM twice.

Last month I had to do 80 pulls to get Sergei and it took over 3 weeks into the month to get HOTM, This month I got him on first single pull from the event.

It’s random

4 Likes

Yes, it is random, and the rates are already very low for getting 5*/HOTM.
But to not get ANY event heroes - of any level - and only S1 heroes in 6 months? Seems a bit more than just “random bad luck”

I never complained when I wasn’t getting 5* heroes, but now I’m getting nothing

2 Likes

It’s across the board, I’ll be quitting the game after nearly four years.

I’ve gotten 1x lvl3 aether as a prize for top 1% raid loot this entire time, and I’ve even seen much newer accounts get every new hero and many +5 levels.
I have spent thousands of dollars on this game, but the developers prefer to have 13 year old kids playing.
It was a good run, I think I’ll take my money elsewhere. That’s how capitalism works.

Enjoy and happy gaming

6 Likes

Its random. I got 4 of the magic legendaries without doing 400 pulls.

This Circus event 24 pulls got me Fluffy and Russell.

Obviously at some point I will have bad luck.

No I have not noticed any change. It has always been random.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what random bad luck says must happen. If nobody ever had incredibly bad runs, it would be proof the system was not random.

I went 550 pulls between HoTM…then another 300 until the next one…

First, sorry about your summons, and I hope you get something nice soon. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Second, in past six months-ish I’ve gotten the following non-dupe 5*:

1 & 2. Springvale: Frosth and Master Lepus (April 2021)
3. HA10: Alberich
4. Sand Empires: Yunan Costume
5. Avalon: Black Knight
6. Slayers: Chakko
7. Villans: Karnov
8. S3: Thor

So, excluding HA10 since it’s not an event summon, I’ve not experienced any increase/decrease in personal event summons. For comparison, in the previous six months to the above, I got following non-dupe 5*:

1. Return to Morlovia: Vanda (November 2020)
  2. Teltoc: Guardian Panther
  3. Costume Chamber: Joon Costume
  4. Santa’s Challenge: Reuben :rofl:
  5. S3: Gefjon
    6 & 7. Springvale: Malicna + Sir Roostley (March 2021)

Note #1: I’m a super low spender
Note #2: I’ve been playing since December 2017, and for almost three years I had ridiculously poor non-S1 5* summoning luck. RNG has been incredibly kind to me, but it was literally two years and 11 months before my luck turned.

Third, I totally agree with other posters that it’s random. Happy gaming. :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT: I can’t seem to fix the formatting on my phone.

2 Likes

I’m not a big summoner, being F2P. Not counting HA10, my last non-S1 5* was Malicna. She was my third HOTM in 5 months. Overall I am averaging 2 non-S1 5* a year (again, not counting HA10), but I have gone well over a year without getting one.

OTOH I do seem to be pretty lucky with the non-S1 3*'s.

3 Likes

No, they have always been crap.

2 Likes

43 Epic Hero Tokens. 2 x Francine, 1 Victor, 1 Vivica.

No its not getting worse. Its random.

1 Like

For me, personally, it’s definitely a mixed bag, though I wouldn’t be shocked if with the added costumes and trainers (I’m not gonna say much about trainers outside maybe they should be treated like a bonus pull more than a replacement for a potential Event hero), they’ll adjust the rates a bit.

Last Halloween Event, I got Vlad around the last day before it ended. This one, I managed to pull 2 Jacks after using all 6 saved EHTs from September. If I get any more, I’d hope at least Valeria or Frank are potential pulls, but I have great doubts.

It’s very random, I’ll admit, but I’ve had better chances of getting an HOTM or Season II/III/IV 5* than I am getting a Challenge/Seasonal/Tower Event 5*. The game has definitely told me not to trust a 10-pull to even give a new 4* hero.