Anyone else missing the summer sale icon?

I logged in this morning and can’t see the summer sale icon… so can’t see the deal of the day. Is anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

Mine dissapeared for a bit, but it reappeared again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also my co-leader got that problem…

Same for me, the offers calendar is missing when I open the game, gems tab in shop shows “loading” forever, messages in the game chat load with a delay of couple minutes…

1 Like

Happened to me. Restarted my phone and it was back.

1 Like

Same here since the last update. Mystic vision displays adds but can’t get reward. Like all pop ups are blocked. Restarting phone or clearing cache fixes it until you exit. So far workaround is to clear cache before starting the game. Getting sick of this honestly. If I pay for something I expect it to work. Update before this one brought stupid wooden panel “by design choice”. Now this. You don’t want me to have access to store (also constantly loading) fine. Works for me.

1 Like

I too am experiencing this. No summer sale icon, mystic vision keeps acting up, gems keep saying loading. All since last update. Phone re oot fixes until next log out.

I have the same problem as of this morning. Is there a fix or just wait?

I’m having the same issue. Gem shop say’s loading…and never opens. And no summer special icon. Please fix ASAP please and thanks!!

I don’t have the event calendar nor do I have any of the daily sales ads appearing on my screen. I have cleared my cache and restarted my phone. Nothing helps. My husband has all his and we have the same model phones . What gives?

1 Like

Hi all. As usual when I have an odd issue, the first two things i check:

• Do I have the most up to date version of the game? (iOS is v22.0.0 build 586; Android will be a similar build)
  • Have i recently turned off my device completely?

If i’m still having issues, it may be time for a ticket to SG: Menu > Options > Support > [Support] button, then click:

2 Likes

Restarting my phone worked for me.

2 Likes

Yes mine has been gone since yesterday, and today’s deal is good and I want it, so fix this asap or give us the deals your cheating us out of for free!!

1 Like

I have cleared my cache, restarted my phone, turned off my phone, uninstalled the game, nothing worked!!

I have done all of the above. App is up to date. Cache cleared, phone reset, still no summer offers. I’ve submitted a ticket. Hopefully they see that I have historically purchased every seasonal bundle except for the 50 and 100 USD ones.

Edit:
I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it wasn’t there. Tried on my tablet, and have it. Still missing from my phone. I guess I’ll have to spend extra hassle to spend my money with SG. Odd that they don’t want it. I can’t imagine how much revenue they lost this cycle if people aren’t even aware of the offers.

1 Like

I have submitted a ticket, but mine went missing around 12 am central time this morning. I have done all of the above, as well as uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I just made a purchase 1 day ago and everything was fine. I hope that those of us who put in tickets get some kind of compensation. Atlantis ends in a day and a half, and I think it is unfair for me to miss out on summoning and free offers when it was due to no fault of my own.

I too can not purchase gems or seasonal offers. Have done all of the above

It seems that my seasonal offers have vanished. I like buying them if it’s items I need. I haven’t seen the calendar of offers at all today. Anyone else?

I have this problem to! I cant buy gems either. I contacted support and have yet to hear back