Anyone catch the end of 3:13?

Was it just me or was Hel mentioned at the end of province 13 of Season 3? Is there a possibility of a tie in with the old HOTM Hel by chance?

3 Likes

Yes. I noticed that, too. I hope she can be re-featured this time in Valhalla portals. I want her.

EDIT: I may be mistaken, but wasn’t Hel mentioned not at the end of Province 13, but Province 15 instead?

1 Like

Might be both. I just finished 13 and haven’t gotten to 15 yet.

1 Like

On province 14 almost through it. Saw Hel mentioned already too! This could get interesting! I made a comment in my ally that s3 has an actual decent storyline, and they laughed at me. Laughed out of love I’m sure but it made me giggle a little too. Idr s1 not s2 story so aside from not knowing how to properly pronounce these heroes’ names, I’m diggin flipping the pages

2 Likes

After completing province 13.

4 Likes

Plot twist: they will discover Hel is no longer there in Helheim, because somehow she already ended up in their own attacking squad and they missed to realize that this entire time.

9 Likes

Hel 3:16 will whip your…

3 Likes

Hel is Loki’s daughter.

1 Like

Are they by chance referring to ‘Hella’ - sister of Thor and Loki? (My knowledge reference is from Marvel comic world. :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Even in Marvel Hela is the daughter of Loki, but a previous incarnation to the comic book Loki we know and love.

1 Like

Ooh… Didn’t know this part… I was going purely from the Thor:Ragnarok movie reference.
So, the current theory is this Hela and our Hel could be one and the same? (No wonder, Hel is so overpowered even now.)

1 Like

Ah, yes, the Cinematic marvel Universe has many divergences from the comic book Marvel Universe. Much as the Marvel versions of the gods differ from the myths. And don’t even get me started on the divergences in the Lord of the Rings movies (OMG no Tom Bombadil? WTF!).

I prefer the comic Marvel myself.

4 Likes

:grin:

5 Likes

I’d love to see Hel brought back in some way and made a part of the current story and possibly offered as a returning hero. This kind of stuff in the game would be great. This would be a creative way to reintroduce some of the heroes from the past back into the present.

5 Likes

I’m wondering whether the Devs are planning to introduce the HotMs one by one as part of the story.

Hel was the first HotM so if they are actually going to do that, the next hero that is going to be mentioned should be Athena.

1 Like

Athena is not from Valhalla/Norse Mythology.

4 Likes

Now you’re getting technical. :slight_smile:

4 Likes
2 Likes

It is not only Hel…

5 Likes

That’s true. It wouldn’t make much sense to include someone from the Greek mythology in Valhalla (unless they decide to do a crossover) :smile:

But if they are planning to create season 4, they might try to include all HotMs in the story.

1 Like

Cookie Settings