Anybody dropped Telluria Since Nerf?

Titan Mafia scheduled to update its period in review after the weekend. Of course it includes the time right after the nerf too.

1 Like

could be but i am pretty sure not by her , bcs of low odd to pull basicly not everyone can have her.

mostly it will be end by Dec 20 Red Hotm (Reuben or whatever i forgot) , he is Fast , Anti-ManaDebuff , Reduce 50% damage. by be-ing HOTM , he will be easier to pull. but well i am expecting he will be nerfed to average

1 Like

My observation several wars after nerf is Heimdall causing more trouble to us. We got a lot of 0 point and loss many flags against him. Personally, if there was option, I would exchange my Telly with him.

I think its pretty apparent by now on a few things. 1. Even nerfed telly is the best tank out there. A little more beatable though, but still need at least a better than average board.
2. SG obviously f’d up by distributing her as a HOM versus a quest hero, unless and likely so that it was just a money grab. It is so f’ng boring facing the same team over and over again in diamond raids…telly and some combo of Vela, GM , finley and a few others is pretty much 90% of diamond raid matchups…so blah…

Yeah, I’m not sure why Telly isn’t still the #1 topic on the forums.

She’s still the #1 problem ruining the game.

She’s still the most obvious example of SGG’s incompetence at game design and community management.

Nothing changed except people got bored talking about it, which is why nothing ever changes in this world.

Stop being bored, keep telling SGG how much they suck because of Telluria. It should by all rights destroy the company, because of their response.

But as we know, they are just amoral money grabbers without a care in the world. How many of you have spent money on their new game? Stop!

1 Like

To answer the OP question, roughly 10% drop them in top 100 leaderboard:

Thank you for all the responses.
I went ahead and Maxed Telluria, she is now on emblems.
But i still don’t get it, why is everyone making out Telluria is so difficult to kill…?
She dies with 3 Tiles from a mono team same as any other player.

1 Like

Because mono is risky and too dependent on board. A lot of people love to complain about bad boards. They are more likely to complain about Telly.

This is patently, provably untrue. :slight_smile: Stop spreading lies, you’re hurting the game and the community.

1 Like

I think you have hit the nail on the head.
but to me it’s all relative, even if you go 3:2 or 2:2:1… Then you need more of those colours to do the same damage. So still people complain about no colours, because they need more of them.

I play mono.
70% of the time the starting grid gives me 3 of my color tiles, its a pain and very annoying having to start this way most of the time.
For that reason mono attack teams should be structured with fast/very fast players.

I suppose the difference is if you Don’t get color from the start, but if you do, Telluria, Heimdall, GM it makes no difference.
You kill the centre player with color and the flanks with specials.

I’m not seeing any dramatic change on win rate of D-Team since putting Tel front and center.

I am constantly changing and experimenting with DT see if i can find a good combination. It’s always worth a try.

What are you talking about…? You obviously haven’t got a clue.

On the contrary, I’m widely acknowledged as one of the best players on the planet.

1 Like

Really, ? Wow, and you didnt know you can kill Telluria with 3 tiles from a 3800 red mono team ? … aren’t you embarrassed.?

1 Like

So Telluria die (if those 3 in front of Telly), but what happen next with the flanking Vela?

Don’t listen to that user.

Telluria doesn’t die to 3 red tiles…she doesn’t die to NINE red tiles directly fired into her. Then she fires and can withstand infinite red tiles.

I agree with @Math4lyfe. Elkanen is a worthy hero, with emblems or with a defense dropper

Its not really a waste.
Its just that you need to feed him more emblems to remain the same power. He is still just as strong when fully emblem too.

For the sake of those who might think you’re serious. With mono red against no emblem Telluria, arrange to hit with 3 tiles and it’s down. Depends on what kind of attack stats your heroes have, but it’s true for me. Now, put 7 nodes on Telluria and expect it to take 4 tiles usually. If the paladin skill activates before you can do it, then 4 is not enough. Push to 15 emblems on Telluria and she’s a little bit sturdier still, and with bigger chance of paladin activation.

3 Likes

In my experience it’s almost impossible to match six mono tiles during a raid. You’re dead long before six tiles of your color show up.