Any women looking for a new home? The Lady Army is recruiting 25/30

The Lady Army (25/30) is looking for more badass warrior women (1600 cup minimum) to join our lively and talented roster to help us take down 8/9* titans, win wars, and enjoy the game. We are a safe place for you to have fun, grow, and shine. We are a well established alliance, and many of us have been playing together for over a year. Line app is required as well as some chatting in AC (Alliance chat) - and listening to strategy is a must. Wars are optional, but hitting the titan is important. We’re big with solidarity, but we can also be loud and raunchy, so if you’re one of the faint of heart, you’ve been warned. :slight_smile:

Upon acceptance, we’ll hand you your standard issue TLA-emblazoned velour track suit, spangled thong, and splooge cannon. Bring these, your fighting spirit, and your spunky personality and dive on in! We’re happy to have you!

6 Likes

Yay! The Lady Army is awesome! We really are a great group who supports each other and has a fun time playing together. I’m so glad I found this alliance.

2 Likes

Bumpity Bumpity Bumpity

Hey, my wife and I are (f/f) looking to leave our current alliance and move up. We are both active. Level 29 and 30 with 1600 and 1400 cups. How do we join?

I downloaded the line app. Just bumped my trophies up to 1800. How do we join? I’m currently in the Earth warriors alliance (Tarma)
but the leader spouted some misogyny yesterday so looking for somewhere new.

Hey there, sorry for the slow reply, was asleep when the message came through. If you search the alliance tab for The Lady Army, and hit the join button it’ll send us an invite request, and we can let you in. We’ll then give you the line ID so that we can have a chat properly :slight_smile:

Well only ladies… I guess Misandra should be a must have hero :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No hatred of men in this alliance, in fact half of us are happily married. We just found we needed a space away from blokes thinking we’re female therefore must want to be hit on, or we must want unsolicited ■■■■ pics, or our gay members need making straight… and so on. While we acknowledge most guys aren’t like that, we value a safe space where we can play together and have fun.

4 Likes

:frowning: that sounds brutal… I hope you’ll get real men in the future…

Not brutal as such, but not pleasant or fun. And a game is supposed to be fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bumping for open recruitment.

We are recruiting! The Lady Army is an awesome group! Come check us out!

2 Likes

Bumping for open recruitment. Come join us! Bring your desserts and nerdiness - you’ll be in excellent company!

2 Likes

Hello there, I am currently looking for a new alliance but preferably Europian?

Hi, we have some European members, and we have strategies that take both US and EU timezones into account.

Is there contact outside the game via Line or other apps?

Yeah, we use Line. We have two groups, one for strategy, planning, announcements etc, and a chat group.
My Line ID is lildavinci. I’m available for the next couple of hours if you wish to speak further :slight_smile:

My Lin ID is Phoenix.

We have one spot open if any women are looking!

Bumping for open recruitment! One spot open!

1 Like