Any Way To Bring Back The Positivity Players Used To Have?

Playing in the Big Leagues

Having several friends become millionaires from buyouts ( I am not one ) and knowing several companies that spent time and energy preparing for a buyout that fell through. I am honestly surprised Devs we’re allowed by their legal department to communicate as much as they did during the process.

Since the buyer expected the game they expressed interest in buying, I was also surprised alliance war got pushed through before Season 2.

Devs went from a Finnish legal to a multi national legal. I expect multinational to be a bit more aggressive coughDisneycoughLucasFilmcough

For the next 3 years, the buyout is not finished, I expect lots of fumbles as Devs and their new legal department ( the old probably got released) work out what and where their vision and communication bumps up against legal’s playbook.

Feeding Trolls

We have already seen Empires attract several classic scams based on large number of players.

These scammers tend to follow the trolls.

I have been very impressed with Discourse.org forum software and the amazing job done by the unpaid mods.

Notes

([Tips, Help] But I didn't do ANYTHING but my account is trashed/ banned ! or Common mistakes, cons, and other nefarious methods to get your money, trash your account, or get you banned AND How to prevent this from happening [Updated 2020-Nov-06])

([Essay, Community Content] Why I donate my blood, sweat and tears)

4 Likes