Any time resource collection or Collect buttons and 10% / 100% indicators or Collecting from Production buildings ( Farm/ Mine/ Advanced house)

Subject
Any time resource collection or Collect buttons and 10% / 100% indicators or Collecting from Production buildings ( Farm/ Mine/ Advanced house)

“Collect ( Resource )” button for Farm/ Mine

For farms and mines you can collect AT ANY TIME you have 1 iron or 1 food. For level 20 farms every 0.679245283018868 second.

Gryphonkit, my wife, will collect from all her farms when she needs a little more food, but the 10% pop up has not appeared.

Same with mines and iron.

Same with Advanced farm and Advanced mine.

“Collect ( Recruits )” button for Advanced House

For an Advanced House level 3, every 30 minutes you can collect 1 hero even though the pop up has not appeared.

Flag/ Pop up ( Resource )

Pop up ( Resource ) is white at 10% - 99% of Production Storage Capacity and yellow at 100%.

Zero Food

Since there are zero food, there is no “Collect ( Food)” button - shown in the lower left in a red (X).

Note

This menu does not update until you click another part of the base and click this farm again. Even if there is food, the “Collect ( Food )” button will not appear until you refresh this menu.

< 10% Food

You can collect using the "Collect ( Food ) " button - shown in the lower left in a green circle. But there is no Pop up ( Food ) to click - shown top center in a yellow circle - because the Production Storage Capacity is < 10%.

Pop up ( Food)

Once the Production Storage Capacity is 10%+, you have two ways to collect food.

You can collect using the "Collect ( Food ) " button - shown in the lower left in a green circle - or the Pop up ( Food ) - shown top center in a green circle.

Pop up ( Food ) Yellow- Production stops

When the Pop up ( Food ) turns from a white background to a yellow background, Production Storage Capacity is 100% and production stops.

Zero Recruits

Since there are zero recruits, there is no “Collect ( Recruits )” button - shown in the lower left in a red (X).

< 10% Recruits

You can collect using the "Collect ( Recruits ) " button - shown in the lower left in a green circle. But there is no Pop up ( Recruits ) to click - shown top center in a yellow circle - because the Production Storage Capacity is < 10%.

Pop up ( Recruits )

Once the Production Storage Capacity is 10%+, you have two ways to collect recruits.

You can collect using the "Collect ( Recruits ) " button - shown in the lower left in a green circle - or the Pop up ( Recruits ) - shown top center in a green circle.

Pop up ( Recruits ) Yellow- Production stops

When the Pop up ( Recruits ) turns from a white background to a yellow background, Production Storage Capacity is 100% and production stops.

3 Likes

The “30 minutes to collect 1 recruit” out of the advanced house is interesting.

Question: if you collect it at 30 minutes, or if you collect it after 58 minutes, the house reset on zero minutes after every collect or correctly you have to wait only 2 minutes for another recruit on the second case?

Never paid attenction.

You only have to wait 2 minutes for the next recruit.

All buildings continually produce until Production Storage Capacity is 100%.

Advanced House Level 1 only has Production Storage Capacity of 5, and 1 recruit per hour, so production only stops if you sleep more than 5 hours. You can also collect it before the 5 hours if you set an alarm to wake you in the middle of the night.

Advanced House Level 10 has a Production Storage Capacity of 115, and 5 recruits per hour, so production stops only if you wait more than 23 hours between collection.

2 Likes

never knew what caused the white icon to show up, but % of capacity makes sense. Thanks for this quick guide.

1 Like

Cookie Settings