Any of these heroes deserve my tonics?

Have 11 tonics, and will get the 12th when i climb the PoV. Are any of these heroes worth the tonics? They are sitting at 3/70 right now:

Telly
Morgan La fey
Kadilen (no costume)
Elkanen (no costume)
Zocc
Bertila
Elradir
Silvaria
Balbar
*Horghall at 1/1

I have dupe Mother North, Liana, Margaret still at 1/1.

Should i bring one to 4th tier or wait for a better one?

My other ascended greens are:
Mother North
Tarlak
Frigg
Margarett
Liana
Gargammal

1 Like

I’m in much the same boat as you. From your 3/70 list I’ve max’ed Telly and Morgan, but probably wouldn’t do so again in the game today. Silvaria is the wildcard for me; currently leveling now, and I could certainly use a 5* that does regular defense down for my Green hero Titan team. Marcel isn’t surviving long against 14* Titans.

I’m sitting on all these greens at 3/70 and can’t pull the trigger:
Phileas Fogg
Congalach
C.Yunan
C.Alberich
Elradir
Balbar
Bertila
Lianna#2
Zocc
Elkanen
Kadilen
Horghall

Bottom line is: I’d wait and see what S5 brings.

1 Like

I’d say maybe if you have pengi because syl pairs well with him… I like my Bertilla, but honestly… I don’t love your options.

Edit… If you have 12 tonics, i agree, give 6 to zocc.

2 Likes

Congalach is a beast. He can wipe out an entire team.
I would ascend him.

Happy gaming

3 Likes

IMO Zocc is underrated. I use him a lot in situations where there is a slow/v. slow (esp. Alfrike) hero I need to shut down. He’s also great against bosses/titans with devastating specials. I used him to finish season 4 and never even saw the special skill for Moreau 2.0 and 3.0.

5 Likes

I have heard good things about congolach, specially on titans… too bad he is not an option for me. I was leaning a little bit on zocc vs telly. I need a “faster” healer than mother north for my mono green team.

Thinking that telly’s minion plus HoT plus mana control would be a worth a look?

If you don’t have Evelyn, Fogg is the hero I would ascend.

At fast speed he does element defense down, he is a great debuffer, especially against taunter (bye bye Krampus). He makes a great pair with any green sniper such as Lianna and Kingston.
Imo, he is essential in wars and Titans.

My second pick would be Kongalach. Just because he is so fun and devastating. But he is not an essential hero. Fogg is a must have for any deck at high level. Especially if you don’t have Evelyn

2 Likes

I’ve been running into Telly quite a bit recently in raids and he has surprised me with how strong he still is. I wouldn’t hesitate to give him the tonics if you think he will meet a need.

1 Like

Yeah, I hope they un-nerf telly now that there are a lot of other more powerful heroes available (the term available is used very loosely :sweat_smile:). They probably wont.

Yeah, I wouldn’t hold your breath!

if you’re gonna get 12 tonics, I think Zocc could be considered. Mana control is always useful (yes, even though there are many Clerics and Monks running around now…)

if you only had 6 tonics, I would hold off… but with 12 tonics…

1 Like

Fogg and Zocc without question. Fogg Is fast, EDD and strong sniper. Zocc at average with mindless attack is great for boss fights, raid/war team, etc. Have to watch who you target. They almost get the +50% mana but will block the mindless attack. Zocc is mainstay on my Titan team. You’ll never get hit by a special again

No. 20 characters of no

1 Like

Yeah, he could be my next Green. My problem isn’t Tonics (have 17), it’s Tomes (only 3 right now (vs. 17 D.Blades)).

I get a fair bit of use out of Zocc in the Towers where he’s useful at 3/70 on the earlier levels.

I ran Telly for a decent amount of time before I lucked into Heimdall. But I find I have no trouble facing Telly. Just doesn’t disrupt enough to swing a match.

:slight_smile: I’ve got two Evelyns; one at +19 the other at 4/80. Can’t justify the assmats on Fogg for the slight improvement on Titans.

I would vote for Mr. Fogg. If you pair him with Brynhild and a level 17 mana troop, he can fire with 6 tiles or 3 ghost tiles. In that situation, his elemental defense down will make him a beast. Plus, the cleanse before the hit is such a handy combo.

I was thinking of usong him more on offense rather than defense. Im kinda happy with my def squad. Any good feedback using Telly on attacks?

This is very unpopular opinion but I really like Elradir. He has awesome passive ability that he resists negative mana effects, so he is a great Alfrike counter. I also like his mana link, even though they nerfed it badly. And his special has won me many battles, it always surprises me that it deals the burn damages, poison damages etc. to everyone. Also I find him getting his mana quite fast as every negative effect gives him mana. But he has to be used against certain setups, dot heavy teams. Usually I use him against Bera if I dont find more suitable ones.

I had Bertila emblemed once and I liked pairing her with Buddy, so she would get weak minions and when the minions died she gained mana, making her a bit faster. But her damage is kinda lackluster for a slow speed hero and that lifting negative attacks is not very useful. After unembleming her she has not seen many battles and I would not recommend her.

Me personally, I’m leveling my second MN and saving the other tonics for a better green. If you are pay to play, this would be my suggestion. If your not likely to get another green anytime soon, I like Zocc, super annoying.

1 Like

Sorry, my Telly hasn’t seen much action in the last year since Heimdall arrived. Before that I was running her in my green mono team though with reasonable success.

I would run a mile from ascending Telluria - in defence she’s pretty average these days, as an offence hero she’s completely and utterly useless.

Does too many things in a mediocre or worse way - it adds up to a hero that you can fire and you barely notice you’ve done it… Pathetic damage, minions that don’t hurt and don’t soak up all that much damage, an okay but not earth shattering mana regen ailment and a heal that’s both short in duration and low in per-turn reward.

Admittedly I’m spoiled in that I have three good 5* green healers maxed (Momma north, Heimdall and Ratatoskr), but even getting past that - I use Melendor more often than Telluria, I use his costume more than Telluria, I use Brynhild more than Telluria… The only use I have for Telluria now is magic tower, and even then I usually don’t bother.

In my opinion Telluria is a C-grade hero at best, and I’m feeling generous there.

No word of a lie, I very nearly put her in the soul exchange pot instead of Seshat #3 (and I’ve only maxed one copy of her! I had two at 1:1 and still considered throwing maxed Telluria out instead of one of them).

Don’t do Telluria - you WILL regret it.