Any news on the new buildings? + Saving heroes

Hi Everyone. Just a quick question (I did search, really). Do we have any news on when to expect the new buldings? (at least an extension to SH 22, although it seems level 23 and the alchemy lab is the next logical step)

Also, considering the Hero academy is at Level 25, that could potentially be a year away. I know people are unlevelled heroes, but considering the time span and that we don’t even know for sure that they will be used, I don’t think saving anything more than 5* makes much sense/

Again with caveats such as if you are F2P and have only a few dupes, you would be keeping those anyways, but if you have 5 Colen’s, I think saving them for Academy in the hope you could gamble them away for a costume or a chance for Wilbur is a bit premature.

Am I way off?

1 Like

Don’t think there’s been a confirmed release date search the beta beat Post.

Hi @Gunslinger you might want to check this thread out 🧪 The Beta Beat (v23) [NOW RELEASED] – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: Stronghold 22/23 & Alchemy Lab, New Challenge Event Heroes, New Knights of Avalon & Pirates of Corellia Challenge Events, Costumes, November/December HOTM

1 Like

Please see the thread linked above for all available information on Strongholds 22 and 23, and Alchemy Lab.

Hero Academy has not yet entered Beta for a first round of testing.