Any news about Halloween event 🤔

Surprise surprise then it starts today🎉

2 Likes

The day 22nd. They didn’t publish the exact time as far as I know. But as events start around 10/11 european time - maybe in around 9hrs?

2 Likes

They usually put in a place holder a few hours before, so keep an eye out for that.

2 Likes

they should really put the event dates in international time its 22nd today and still waiting… :grimacing:

3 Likes

Where is this thread?

2 Likes

Figure the first news of the event will be when calendar blows up on screen telling me what I can buy.

Place for a snark lol

4 Likes
3 Likes

Remember that the seasonal portal will be open for about two weeks. If, like me, you’re debating about where to spend your limited budget, you can wait until Atlantis opens later in the month to see what’s on offer there. They will both be open at the same time.

5 Likes

When you pull heroes, there is the HOTM to consider: Aegir or an unnamed, unseen lol hero?

2 Likes

Good point . Next HotM is Zimkitha, most likely, a mirror of Zeline. Based on my beta experienxe, she is worth getting,

5 Likes

What colour is the upcoming HotM? Anything stand out about their special?

2 Likes

[Beta content removed by E&P staff]

Honestly i don’t know is this ok to post this here… ?

3 Likes

I think it is not allowed.

Still not a moderator

2 Likes

Ok now i know… sorry about that. I will not in the future.

2 Likes

If it is Zimkitha, then red.

2 Likes

Thx guys the event started today like u said and it is an easy event i like it

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Visual bug Nov 2/18

I want this thread to start again, cause Halloween is near to celebrate, what’s you guys are planning to do this year, share your costumes designs and also Halloween party ideas.

2 Likes

Also bumping for exposure - speculation is last 2 weeks in october but I have 0 info to back that up especially considering that SG most likely won’t let the event lapse 2 HOTM cycles.

1 Like

Why not? The summer/sand event was present for both Ranvir and Seshat (June/July).

3 Likes