Any luck for Altantis summons?

I got really lucky with two pulls from VIP gems, what’s the chance for that? Was planning to buy special offer but not needed anymore :wink:

5 Likes

30 pulls, one Ares
Some 4* (Proteus, Danza, Triton, Agwe, Gadeirus) the rest… well the rest.

No Albi :frowning:

It’s about right for the published odds. And you got an awesome 5* that most of us will envy. Well done!

Wow! Amazing
Ren be praised

I buy VIP and cheap gem specials only. Hoard for a monthly 10x pull. Sartana (would have been thrilled if she wasn’t a duplicate for me), Triton, Lil John, Gobbler (also all dupes. Greens will feed to LJ#1 who is in 4th tier. Might work on Triton when my Magni reaches 3/70 if he is waiting on his last telescope. Wasn’t trying to be greedy, but I’m still hoping for a Wilbur.

Must be pretty lucky, I’m new to this game, made 4 pulls and got Tarlak and Mok-Arr. I don’t understand mok-arr’s power at all, seems to be usefull in an all purple team only?!

1 Like

When your strongest hero after those 2 pulls is Zudak :laughing:

1 Like

2 Likes

All right. Other 18 runs and absolutely nothing useful. You are going to rob some family member of yours. From now on you have another more free parasite. I hope you use all the stolen money in sanity.

1 Like

Ok, so after my pulls I got 1 hero that I actually wanted over 16 pulls: Triton

1 x10 pull and 2 coins convocations, 2 Wilbur, 1 Ameonna, 1 Agwe. 3 4* from Season 1 and some 3*.

Nope, 44 pulls, no 5*, AM is garbage

1x30 pull, one Alberich, rest not worth mentioning and no khiona… But anyway really happy with it since I wanted Albi so badly.

One pull “Mnesseus”. When I read that some of you did over 100 pulls… Even if you guys get nothing that is p2w. Alone the high possibility to do so many pulls. Really shameful :face_vomiting:

The high gems cost with the low atlantis coins you can earn it makes really hard for FTP/CTP players to get good heroes.

13 pulls - Tarlak, Chao, Tiburtus and 3*s. I’m satisfied with that.

1 Like

One 30x and 3x 100 coins gave me Tarlak, Marjana and Khionna x2 plus Triton, Sumitomo x2 and Wilber x2.

The one chest I opened had a tome.

Satisfied x5

2 Likes

Holy guacamole!!!

2 30x, 1 10x and 2 singles netted me a bunch of 3* and 4*. Only notables were a Justice(dup), Isarnia and Mok-Arr

33 pulls

0 - 5*
10 - 4* S2
3 - 4* S1
The rest 3*