Any Idea why?

Has sameone an idea?

I had a stack of 5 (by Scadi) on this enemy team. Suddenly it was gone and I have no idea why.

There was a stack of 5 level an each enemy. Scadi does this to them an they get 32 damage for each stack-level each round.
In the team on the picture is no hero, that dispells stacks from themself. Nontheless, the stack suddenly was gone and I have absolutly no idea why.

Not sure what you’re asking?
I know Seshat can dispell target and nearby allies?

1 Like

no se???po
hygugbi
kjuhuih

There was a stack of 5 level an each enemy. Scadi does this to them an they get 32 damage for each stack-level each round.
Seshat disspells on the oponents but not on their own team. And in the team on the picture is no hero, that dispells stacks from themself. Nontheless, the stack suddenly was gone and I have absolutly no idea why. And by the way, so I lost the fight.

Did BK fire his taunt? Would that affect stacks?

The Knight has Taunt, that prevents enemies from using special skills. But this should not affect already existing stacks.

Actually, it prevents enemies from targeting anyone else. They still use their specials but only against him, with a 50% chance to reduce damage taken. Maybe the stack removal is an unintended side effect. Or maybe BK didn’t even fire and I don’t know what I’m talking about.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings