Any hilarious Defense teams you've met?

So I was raiding with my second account (for the sake of a chest), and my last opponent has THIS team:
teamEdited
Sharan, a 1* Ranger, with maxed out Class Talent.
On the same team as Tiburtus.

Moderator’s note: Original picture edited by @DaveCozy to remove the name and alliance of player. It’s okay to highlight and discuss poor team choices. The goal shouldn’t be to make fun of the person, as that is against Forum Rules - Please Read (item 3). Any pictures/screenshots should be redacted or edited to only show the team

6 Likes

That Sharan pierce your heart :heart:

4 Likes

Gotta start somewhere.
Even your arrogance probably started low at some stage…but look at where you are now.

14 Likes

I understand the amusement of a poor team choice, but keep in mind any Defense Team is the work of a real person, and we don’t name and shame on the forum.

At the least if you’re going to post a team screenshot and criticize it, please remove the player’s name and alliance first. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

It wasn’t meant to spit on people. I just thought the idea of dumping dozens of emblems to a 1* is funny.
And in their defense, not everyone is patient enough to spend weeks, if not months, leveling Tibs, gaining enough food, finding gloves…

4 Likes

Its a fine choice at that early stage of the game where Sharan may be your only healer. It also probably costs next to nothing to max her and when you reset, probably lose token or two so it may work out to be a good ROI. Now if someone fielded 4 4/80 5* with a maxed Sharan, you know that guys just being funny.

6 Likes

Everyone started out at the bottom at some point.

3 Likes

Five Gormeks. Wish I had taken a screen shot.

4 Likes

The 4* Troop with the 1* Sigrunn makes it especially awesome.

7 Likes

Weird flex but okkkk

Hey, it ain’t my lineup :wink:

1 Like

In the generic category of hilarious teams, gotta love this one. It’s like one of those rows of houses that starts off with a mansion at one end of the block, and ends up with a hovel at the other. The quality falloff from left to right is pretty epic.

Complements of @Denys and the idiosyncrasies of the class mappings.

12 Likes

Love how this also goes for the troops as well. :joy:
The chameleon wishes he was like Alby.

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for 5 Thorne defense, anyone? :wink:

Wow who does this ? Am I crazy or what is going on here?

We actually have a new young player in our Alliance who is using her emblems on 2* & 3*s even though we gently told her she might want to save them. She is using what she has really well, scoring respectably on Titans, and complaining much less than 90% of players (she complains 0 and is eager to learn). I’m so grateful she joined us and hope she’ll teach us & help us grow with her questions!!!

12 Likes

Defense with 5 wu kongs. Pretty funny for me.

4 Likes

New players, cup droppers, and people having a little fun with the game :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Joyful818 That may not be a bad plan for her at this point. She can get much more benefit from those lower star heroes now, which may enable her to complete rare quests and gain ascension materials, so she can max out Epic and legendary heroes more easily. At that point, she can reset those 2* heroes and regain most or all of the emblems to use on her stronger heroes

4 Likes

Atleast give me credit

2 Likes