Any headhunters?

Considering whether I want to change my alliance. The alliance I’m currently in is a fine bunch of people and I like playing with them, but they seem to lack direction. They are very casual and seem content to hit 6/7-star titans and about half of them don’t use all their war flags, yet keep themselves checked in all the time.

I think I’m looking for the next step up. I’d like it to still be fairly casual, but maybe with a desire to win a few more and get better rewards.

I have been playing almost a year now and fall in the C2P category. Only have four 5-star heroes and only one of them is maxed. I do have a few 4-stars maxed. Blue and Yellow being my weakest colors. Red and Purple my stronger colors. I’m currently at level 37, my defense team power is over 3500 and my trophy count ranges between 1900-2200 depending on the day.

Am willing to use all my titan flags when available and participate in wars. I’m in the central time zone in the US. I have a line id if the alliance uses line.

3 Likes

Hiya!!

Check out Groot family of alliances!!

Look like you’d be a good fit for Volume 3 :smiley:

Feel free to message me about crew spots. Line id: lafontaine4

Yeah. They’re kinda awesome too.

Hey there. We are looking for people like you at Strange Circles. We are casually competitive and have a great group already. Most have been with us around a year.

Titans 8-9*, we want 5 more players to get to 10-11*. We use almost all of our war flags and use coordinated tanks.

If Groot and Crew don’t fit your desires give us a try. We’d be happy to have you.

1 Like

Canadian Nights has a home for you come check us out.

Dan,

I am late to the game but if you are still considering your options, please take a look at the Locker.

We are an international alliance with players from all over but most here in the US.

Currently killing 10/11* titan which will get you your ascension materials you need.

War is optional but all flags must be used. We just opened our war chest so now is the perfect time to jump in. Our war strategy is simple and flexible for all time zones.

If you are interested in giving us a try come on in or contact me via line at wolfwarrior66 to discuss further.

Look forward to seeing you in the Locker.

If you still looking for home, you are welcome to check us, as well :wink:

1 Like

Dan,
I am late to the bidding… but Global Titan Slayers would fit your requirements. Currently have several spots so check the ad Or line me…pc229.
Hope to hear from you

1 Like

Thanks to all who responded. Glad to know I would be wanted. I have chosen a new alliance, but if it doesn’t work out, I’ll keep yours in mind.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.