🌑 Anubis – Season 5 Hero – 5* Dark / Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

My 2 cents of 20 chars. Juse saying tho

Call me Joe Friday. “Just the facts”

But thank u +20 chars of humility

So if you fire Anubis on wing, you can tile dump for a few turns until the effect runs out?

I like how this guys special has got everyone talking and thinking instead of just a pure attacker or healer.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Come on people, there’s no need or room to point fingers and saying bullying things about people that don’t share same view.
Based on many view, everyone can build their own understanding.

Happy gaming

4 Likes

Yeah, lots of changes happening in this game, good and bad. If this new special skill is a taste of it I’m happy

1 Like

Pretty much. You can pick any target that’s either affected by the least ally specials, or benefits the least from them, and go to town on the entire board.

3 Likes

I managed to nab two of this guy! Super stoked :grin: I feel like his ‘reverse taunt’ type special has huge potential? plus poison and decent defence down AND being of the moon family of s5? what’s not to like about this guy :heart: add to the fact that anubis is my favourite egyptian god too, it has left me quite happy here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You still get direct damage from special skills along with any ailments.
That’s why I say I have a bad feeling about Anubis. Even if every card in game was giving buffs, in his current state he would not be impressive and is at best niche hero in my oppinion

2 Likes

This guy is like worse version of costume Sabina with higher base stats and def down but can’t be used in 4* format and cost of maxing him is thousand times higher

Except that he prevents alot more than C.Sabina can , like healings and revives :wink:

And he also dmges significantly and reduces defense … if you exclude all that, then yes, he is similar :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

“a lot of players on this board do not understand special skills that go further than heal 50% or does direct damage 300%”

Got flagged but this just fits that post :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not necessarily, aside from the other stuff like @Cerevan_the_Omni mentioned, cSabina is susceptible to monk resistance (looking at you Khufu). Having Khufu resist cSabina’s no buff and then have Ludwig next to him fire is aggravating to say the least. In that situation, with Anubis I can target a non-monk and when Ludwig fires, Khufu doesn’t get his mana bonus, although Ludwig will still have taunt, but that’s really a minor issue, relatively speaking.

1 Like

I was lucky enough to pull Anubis! Now, I have a decision to make. Do I prioritize Anubis, Set, Bastet or Aramis, for my next Purple leveling project? With all the discussions around Anubis, I’m strongly leaning toward her! Her special is very unique and would add a little spice to my roster! What does the community think? I have a healthy 5* Purple roster with around 25 leveled heros. My focus is more on wars, titans and tournaments/events. Your input would be greatly appreciated! :wink:

Joon is like a worse version of c sabina except with better stats and he snipes and blinds and doesnt heal or buff block

6 Likes

The discussion happened primarily because of his new & unique Skill.
In your case, I would strongly advise to go for Aramis.
Aramis is not only a great Tank(maybe also THE next Tank) but can also take a Support-Role in an AttackTeam due to his great HP Boost.
Bastet is also a good choice, she still makes a good flank in Defense and can also fit in a purple DamageStack.

2 Likes

Aramis is the first choice. He does decent damage and heals. Great tank and a support card on offense. He can take the role of a healer and damage dealer in 1spot.
Anubis can take the next spot.
I’ll let Set in a corner.

1 Like

Baset man……….

He is at a different league.