šŸ§™ Anton ā€“ 4* Nature / Green from Tower of Magic

same i have him on +18 and big disappointment in any way, stats ok but in game omg :pensive:

I donā€™t use him and I know that heā€™s just utter crap. Second charge is equivalent to very slow from what I heard. So itā€™s literally, very slow speed for 405 health regen (not even recovery). And I already hate resurrection as a skill to begin with and do not consider that as a legit skill. So itā€™s basically a paltry amount of health regen for very slow.
I donā€™t know who is worse, him or shale

Thanks for this. I pulled Marcel after him and prioritized leveling Marcel because I need him for defense down (FWIW I LB Marcel and am loving him). Iā€™m going to go back to leveling Zocc and Anton can gather some dust.

2 Likes

My Marcel is good too. I use him on 4* tourney mostly

1 Like

Iā€™m using Anton+1 in this weekā€™s Raid Tournament and am underwhelmed. His miss rate has been higher than 50%, way higher actuallyā€¦ heā€™s never hit more than one enemy no matter how many are left.

Add to that that the card says ā€œAll enemies receive poison damageā€, but in reality only hit enemies from the first bullet of the special get poison damage. This is false advertising.

Heā€™s also on the Tournament defense team (Anton+1, C.Mel+20, C.Kash+1, CB.Cad+10, Marcel+1) which has underwhelmed losing 4-of-6 so far.

I had higher hopes, but am really unimpressed with Anton. :frowning:

5 Likes

yes, he is first heroe ever that i maxed +20, take of emblems en fed in less then months how he eluded me
really bad in any way he should do

I am not a fan of the % miss heroes. It seems like they always miss more than the card says. I donā€™t even bother leveling those anymore.

I recently got Anton and I want to express my opinion like everyone else do. So theoretically Anton is one of the top 4* cards in the game with a rarity of a 5*. Whatā€™s more he is a Magic tower hero.

I have fully limit break him and fill him with emblems. A maxed Anton has way better stats than Alberich at lvl 80 a similar 5* HOTM. But his second charge is even better than Alberich: 33% chance for revive for Alb with 23%hp when Anton has 34% chanse for revive with 30%hp. Alberich just generates a little bit more but not significantly more. Alberich runs in a slow speed mana when Anton runs in a very fast. He usually needs just 9 tiles for the second mana charge and some times only 7. Not to mention the chance 50% of Anton being part of magic heroes to heal all allies with 30% except the green ones. Of course Alb has the mana thing ability and the link and overall he might be better (or or not) but we are comparing a 4* hero with a 5* HOTM and in my opinion with one the best 5* in the game.

But there is a BUT. The first mana charge it suppose to have a purpose right? But with a 50% chance to miss this makes him quite vulnerable even with the poison for two turns. Anton has 3 main abilities and in both three he moves like chance% hero this is a little bit too much in my opinion. His ā€œcousinā€ Sergei on the other side looks more solid in my opinion although you can debuff him.

My suggestion is to remove his chance to miss at her first mana charge and decrease his attack to 175% for balancing reasons. I understand that balancing is very important but I think that giving to a hero 50% chance to miss his hit you donā€™t balancing him you just make his first mana charge almost useless.

In generall Anton is a valuable and fun to play hero BUTā€¦

6 Likes

Alberich is a beast on VF, Anton is not. If Anton on VF will modified to charge second from 6 tiles, then he will be better than Alberich.

I dont know what VF means but Anton runs very fast when Alb runs slow. Funny is that as long a battle continues he charges even faster which means that he needs 6 tiles in his second. I have confirm this so many times. With Anton its like going to a luna park. In my opinion if we exclude the stats (defence, health) she is the best reviver in the game considering that he heals as well with 50% chance. And when I play with him he usually heals his allies more than two times in a battle. His 1st charge though is completely useless cause he miss all the time and it needs an upgrade. Alb might be a better or more safe choise in defence but until he charge his special Anton already could charge his second more than once. Notice that I dont even have a green troop mana.

VF is war and tournament where all heroes are Very Fast. Alberich is very fast in this mode too, but Anton is slow (VFx2) due to mechanic.

2 Likes

He is the weak and useless Sergeiā€™s brother. This dude is ridiculous. His first charge is a joke and his revive is too slow.

No way in hell Iā€™m giving him cleric emblems.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not even giving him Aife or Jenneh or any other feeders

2 Likes

Iā€™ve stopped leveling him in last tier. No reason to waste time in someone I wonā€™t use.

1 Like

Lol. You guys definately must be trolling about Anton. If not then good luck with the game. Anton is a beast and revive is one of the most powerfull special skills in the game.

2 Likes

Is there a bug thread addressing the wording on his card?

Iā€™m a pretty big SG fan, but this wording that seems purposely misleading after we already had it once really irks me.

1 Like

I dont know. I have him and Iā€™m not impressed. His first skill is a joke. I think most can agree on that. His second is a chance of revive and a small heal. At slow speed. I grant you someone like Alberich and Heimdall are powerful, but they bring more to the table, with blazing mana afterwards or overheal. Anton might just revive. In a 4 star world, id rather use an offensive force in his place and put the battle away, rather than weakening the group for a hope a revival. Its cool if he receivesā€¦but if not, you are dead. A hitter might go off twice rather than him and end the whole thing.

5 Likes

He is constantly in my defence team at the left wing and Iā€™m quite satisfied from the results in raids when they attacking me. High defence and health if you fully max him. I donā€™t know why people you say he is slow. He is very fast actually six tiles for the second charge without mana troop. Are we play the same game?

1 Like

donā€™t you mean 6 tiles for the first charge, and 6 MORE tiles for the second charge? so for the second charge, you need 6 + 6 = 12 tiles total?

4 Likes

Not sure which level u play.
He is terrible at reviving and he is slow to charge for his 2nd skill. That makes him a liability. What more is, he only has a chance to fire the 2nd base on what rng decides. I used him on offence for more than a month and my C mel wins me 8 of 10 times. He hasnā€™t won me a raid by his skills. That is his 2nd charge hasnā€™t revived anyone in tourney or raids which led to a win. He is a great card on papers but crap in the game that we play.

3 Likes