Anoushka – 5* Dark / Purple - March 2024 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

Ironically, I skipped pulling for Grimble in December to pull for Vela in January! And I never had Telluria, so GTV still leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

1 Like

She is a complete waste of resources when leveling up. An useless approach from E&P to bring this useless sleep skill back with an useless card.

Sleep might be genereally a nice idea but not how it is working now. You can only use her in a synergy with snipers and that makes her an absolute niche card.

I am F2P and dont have a big roster, but I will not use her. Maybe she and Zulag will be used for SE portal next week.

3 Likes

By the way, what will happen if a Underwild gem or a Superelemental gem hits the sleeping character? Those gems hit their opponents completely random. Does he wake up then? If yes, this would be another reason to trash this card instead of leveling.

2 Likes

I got my third anoushka today… I’ll save one and use it in 3 months for the next soul exchange… But … I see little use for this little lady.

Well… Hitting a wing when all 4 others members of the defense are dead… And just letting minions kill the hero slowly… But that sounds tedious.

1 Like

Yes, it would be tedious. Especially if the target has high health and your minions are weak.

I think she may be useful with a sniping high damage dealer. With a bonus if you can lower their defense, first.

Otherwise, she’s a situational HOTM and therefore, less desirable.

1 Like

:laughing: Earlier I commented that I likened her to Zulag. Back in the day I got two of her and eventually fed the pair to SE.

This past week the RNG thought it’d be funny to remind me of that by dropping a 2nd Anoushka in my lap. :rofl:

So I’ve decided to sit on the 500 or so Tower coins in my bank for fear of getting 3 Stooges. Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

1 Like

Yes, you can say Anoushka is a summon stopper. She saves the coins until next month. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol I did some pulls in the goblin tower and got a second one.
Then I finished the event and got a third one …

Well Soul Exchange is coming up next so…

4 Likes

Well… for a very c2p player (10 additional pulls in 2 months), in 2 months I’ve got 2x Gladiuses and 4 Babushkas, when before it was almost a miracle to pull one HoTM with 4-5 times more pulls. And it is still almost 2 weeks to get more of those old creeps xd

2 Likes

Just pulled her. No goblins here LOL.

1 Like

I got her today. She is laughable, even more if put next to the previously released “sleep” healer.

3 Likes

Notyou87

But once your baby account reaches level 70 or 80, Voluptas or similar will also be fed away.

Yes but there is a long time until then, so for now she is very very useful

1 Like

I see boosted health heroes being released that are FAST (rendering the once mighty Hiemdall obsolete), and she gets 25% at average?

1 Like

You have to consider that boosted health is a fixed amount and 25% can heal more. Also, with goblins dispelling the boosted health, boosted health is not as great as it used to be.

Not to say that 25% at average is a bit low, but she does offer a few other things like putting a target to sleep and giving an attack up.

2 Likes

*I got her this morning with Jack O’Hare. She’s mine…my precious. All mine. I had one single pull and scored. She will be in charge of nap time, she gonna be great. Hehehehehe. I bet she hands out forever naps like candy. Can’t wait to play her . Something about her just gives the Shivers *

5 Likes

Babushka. :rofl: I love it!

I miss mine, but oh the memories we shared. :sparkling_heart:

My dad’s mom used to make us pączki. And since I was young, I didn’t appreciate them like I should have. We live, and we learn.

Hopefully the SE offers a useful redemption.

2 Likes

I’ve found another (albeit niche) use for her. When the hero is put to sleep, they still have all the status effects.

So, if you’ve applied a damage multiplier (ala Franz/Eros/Motega) and maybe even a passive defence down (ala cKiril/Kunch), then you’re setting up a sniper or big hitter (or even a smaller hitter who needs some help) for a hard blow.

Don’t ask me about the maths with how 2x damage multipliers actually stack though.

4 Likes

That’s the way
Try make him continue sleep immediately after give hin a big punch

She is a horrible HOTM so goodbye and welcome Anne. No regrets.

2 Likes