Another found bug

If C. Melendor dispells all buffs…why is it that his special didn’t work while Theobald’s nature buff was up. Melendor’s dispell is NOT a status ailment…comon S.G…you’re killing my heroes lol…literally…my heroes died

Not a bug. Working as intended.

Also check out:

1 Like

This is working as intended.
Mitsuko also disables the ice hero dispel, and Ursena disables the yellow hero dispel.
Please search for similar topics before posting.

1 Like

A dispell is NOT a negative effect…its a remover. Defense down is a negative effect…attack down is a negative effect…removing a buff is not a negative effect. If that’s the case when a fight begins ALL heroes start off with a negative effect because they have no buffs. A dispell does not effect heroes normal health, attack or shield upon immediate activation so that should not count as a negative effect :man_shrugging:t5:

My opinion is not what matters here, it’s how the game decides. The game has decided that removing a buff is a negative effect.

Given this is consistent with how similar skills have been around for a while, it is not a bug.

4 Likes

No those are negative status effects, so they don’t get blocked, they get reflected. If you use a defense down against reflect you will end with the defense down on your own hero.
Dispel is no STATUS effect, so it doesn’t get reflected, but it has a negative effect for the target so it gets blocked.

When it’s not a negative effect for the opponent, why do you want to use dispel at all?

Right it gives you an advantage over an opponent → so it it’s a disadvantage for the opponent → therefore it has a negative effect for the opponent → it gets blocked

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Master] Improve / Fix Hero Academy

Element shield still has priority over dispel, it’s working as intended. Bypass on the other hand…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.