Another Challenge?

“Spiderman: Far From Home” is out!!! Thinking of another challenge and how to make it easier on the moderators!!! What if we do something similar with specific colors? Blue/red etc…We could base the top ten on the amount of likes received then let mods choose winner OR do the same thing as before. Any ideas??? Or is it to soon? I missed deadline last time, so kind of excited to participate lol

1 Like

You know, I really like the idea but I imagine it’s a lot of added stress on the unpaid Mods…not to mention I haven’t been saving screen shots because after that contest I started TRYING to create diamonds while farming. Did a pretty ■■■■ good job too. Guess I better start snapping!!

2 Likes

Hmmmm… Maybe December for the next Star Wars?

1 Like

I think either one would be fun. My main concern is loading up the Mods with extra work. Events have been coming pretty fast recently. Also lots of new heroes. If they weren’t paid in potatoes (unpeeled even!!)…

Star Wars could work. Something sometime in the near future, just not too near?
But I’m totally preparing for whatever may come! :wink:

2 Likes

Seriously? They don’t even get their potatoes peeled!!! What the heck is happening in this forum!!!:grimacing:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings