Another AMA soon?

Screenshot_20200307-132718_Samsung Internet

(Screenshot is from last year’s AMA)

It’s been almost a year and after reading last year’s AMA again, I’m really curious when another one is planned to take place.

This isn’t a thread to ask questions for an AMA, I just want to hear from SG when and how they plan on doing this.

@Petri @KiraSG

13 Likes

Did you read the one the Kaffy & co posted in Nov/ Dec 2019?

2 Likes

Do you have a link? Because afaik, that wasn’t an official SG AMA

1 Like

Linky link:

2 Likes

That is an AMA about community.

1 Like

I can confirm that we are discussing another AMA but there currently isn’t one set. So hopefully soon. But by soon, there is planning and stuff involved so not next week.

I appreciate this thread. It shows the communities desire for one.

5 Likes

Is this soon like Hero Academy soon…?

too soon…?

21 Likes

No comment.

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

AMA, also known as lie to the community to get their hopes up about great features then yank out the rug. No thanks.

2 Likes

In addition to the one @Guvnor linked (which was an official AMA), we also had this:

4 Likes

Touché @Guvnor, Touché!!! :joy::rofl:

P.S Too soon? I think it’s much too late!! If you’re picking up what I’m putting down? :wink:

4 Likes

740 posts in the Hero Academy! Can we please have more information? would concur.
In fact there’s about sixty five similar topics screaming for information…

If you’re looking for content to raise in the AMA, there’s a stack of brilliant ideas in Rigs’ If you could change 1 thing in the game… thread that could be addressed.

1 Like

Just wondering with all of the changes over the past 6 months ( especially Hero rebalancing and HA) if there is another AMA scheduled @Petri @KiraSG. Having one of these quickly can help heal some of the real or perceived wounds players are now feeling

2 Likes

After this last round of beta testing, i never felt so much AMA is completely useless.

Even dangerous, as it raise flags they have no intention to fulfill.

False expectation leads to this kind of reactions.

3 Likes

Have we been a year without game related AMA? Are the developers scared of the possible questions?

1 Like

What “AMA” does mean please? :sweat_smile:

“Ask Me Anything” :wink:
Il y a un lien de Guvnor plus haut, ainsi que de Zephyr

2 Likes

Thank you a lot, I didn’t know. :sweat_smile::blush:

Bumping this up because folks want to know the direction of the game and development plans.

6 Likes

20 prescient comments.

2 Likes