Another 31 member team

We are facing a crew that obviously knows it’s abusing this glitch. 31 members and they all have co rank.

Why is this even allowed. Should be a auto forfeit. The rest of us have to play by the rules.
Not sure what other info you need, but I will be happy to provide. Cause this is not fair.
@sara

3 Likes

What advantage has co-leader given the opponents alliance members

1 Like

i am saying they ranked all the accounts, so they must have seen they were over.

1 Like

I have seen this many times before in alliances where the leader has made all members ‘Elders’ after ‘X’ days membership. Or made elders Co-leaders after ‘X’ days membership.
I suppose it’s their alliance and some will see it as a reward for remaining in an alliance

I think you’re missing the point. The OP is posting a screenshot of a war with 31 teams on the board when there should be a max of 30.

5 Likes

This is for sure a Bug… it was reported before a few times…

2 Likes

Submit a ticket… but about the current war i’m not sure if staff can do anything! @KiraSG @Petri

2 Likes

I don’t think they will do anything about it. As you say, this bug was previously reported a couple of times. If they wanted to to anything they would already search for alliances with more than 30 members and fix that.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/search?context=category&context_id=9&q=31%20members&skip_context=false

1 Like

Got it. Sorry I missed the 31 teams. Thought it was about them all being made co-leader. I really do need to put my glasses on when doing this lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.