Annoying wrong attack team bug

I’ll let you know. I’ve contacted support in the past for two separate issues and always found them to be responsive and professional. I expect no less this time.

1 Like

I’ve heard back from SG and I’m sad to say that they totally dismissed my complaint. Their whole response felt like a standard, pre- written response. It certainly wasn’t handled in the manner of my previous two support tickets.

I’m so disappointed in them right now. I’ve always recommended that players contact them and assured them that SG will handle their concern professionally and personally.

I certainly won’t recommend players use their precious gems to get extra team slots! Now every time I go to EDIT TEAM and the default 9th team shows up, I’ll be reminded again of what a waste it was.

Sorry, I couldn’t relay a happy ending.

1 Like

Sorry about that, @princess1. I did not experience the bug lately (or it’s effects, at least). As I said, I moved my defense out of slot one to slot six and my main attack team in slot one. As I always use that team for raiding, the bug might just go unnoticed now…

Sadly that won’t fix my bug. EDIT TEAM BUTTON will still put me on the last team slot and I need to scroll back to the start each time … reminding me how annoyed I am, all over again!

Fortunately ??? I’m a born optimist so I’m really hoping somewhere along the line another update will put everything back the way it was.

I found a work around for this bug: Put your raid team in the first slot. Then your raid team will never be wrong.

But again for me it won’t solve the problem of the EDIT TEAM button defaulting to the last team slot and having to swipe right to get to the first team slot., as opposed to it defaulting to the 1st team (and swiping left) as it has done for the previous 14 months, and as it continues to do on my other game/tablet.

It’s the difference in naming them team 1, 2, 3 etc. This way I have to name them 3, 2, 1!

I’ve named that slot WRONG so I immediately know that’s what I need to do. I spent what 250 gems? to get an extra slot that I can name WRONG :persevere:

After further discussion with SG they’ve concluded that it’s an individual problem, they can’t find where it’s affecting all other players. In that I agree, it’s not happening even with my other game.

Seems like a strange bug to only affect my one game but I’m going to have to live with it, or hope another big update puts everything right again.

Meanwhile I’ll keep swiping right and have my WRONG team to remind me to not buy extra team slots!

Sorry about that outcome, hope the next update will fix it for you, so you can rename that slot!

YAY, the update fixed my team slot … hopefully it stays fixed and I can change the name from WRONG to Raids -stacking which is why I used gems to get it in the first place!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.