Announcing the Vulnerability Bug Bounty Program

Hi @CertainHeredity, I am really sorry to hear that you have experienced inappropriate, and even toxic or threatening behavior from any part of the Empires & Puzzles Community. We find this absolutely deplorable and have a zero-tolerance policy towards harassment.

If you are the victim of or witness inappropriate behavior in our game, please contact us so we can act swiftly to take all appropriate moderation action. Please contact support using the in-game support button, you can find more information here.

As with all support requests, it is important to include as much detail as possible, such as exact player names, Alliance names, time and date of the abuse, and any screenshots you may have.

Unfortunately, any inappropriate behavior that occurs outside of the game and our official channels (such as Line chat) is beyond our control. I would strongly recommend that you immediately contact the Customer Support for whichever Communication App, Forum, or Unofficial Group that was used when the incident(s) in question occurred as quickly as possible and with as much detail as possible.

If you still feel the need to change your name in-game, please contact Support and ask for me in the ticket, or you may PM directly here and we would be happy to grant you a free name change.

24 Likes