Announcing the Vulnerability Bug Bounty Program

Timing part 1

Well that didn’t take long.

SeasonGate
BetaGate
LevelGate

Congratulations SGG, you have now experienced, and patched, all 3 of your worst fears.

Hopefully the rest of 2020 goes better.

Click for rant about transparency

Timing part 2

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but a lot of cheater witch hunts and SGG entrapment/ complicit conspiracy theories are popping up on the internet.

I do not think it will help, but you might internally discuss how to communicate with the player base in a situation like this.

Similar to a data breach at a retailer.

Personally, I would ask the legal department about an in game email.

If not, “leak” the info to the forum moderators so at least forum members will be better able to counter act the increasing number of cheater witch hunts and SGG entrapment/ complicit conspiracy theories spreading.

Notes

Raise of Conspiracy theories

(The Science of Conspiracy Theories and Political Polarization with Eric Oliver (Ep. 25))

SeasonGate

([Tips, Help] But I didn't do ANYTHING but my account is trashed/ banned ! or Common mistakes, cons, and other nefarious methods to get your money, trash your account, or get you banned AND How to prevent this from happening [Updated 2020-Nov-06] - #2 by Gryphonknight)

BetaGate

(Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy - #1212 by Gryphonknight)

LevelGate

FIN

3 Likes