Anne vs Jove. Who is more overpower ? 🤣

No, I don’t have any of them but I want to know who is more powerful/overpower :sweat_smile:.

Who is more powerful by overall ?
  • Anne
  • Jove

0 voters

I do wonder too, who deals more dmg ? :slight_smile:

Jove is clear cut winner in general (but under perfect conditions = all heroes over 50% hp)

1 Like

It was a bad board, but the damage he did with M&M’s buff was nuclear. I have recovered from Anne with ease a lot of times. But this guy is something else.

1 Like

Having read their specials, they both qualify as rerolls for me :rofl:

3 Likes

In fact, Anne do a bit more damage than Jove if all heroes >50% hp.

• Anne do 550%+440%+330%+220%+110% = 1650% if all heroes >50% hp.
  • Jove do 530%+265%+265%+265%+265% = 1590%

But Jove’s ailment is much stronger than Anne’s ailment. It look like Jove is the winner :smile:.

2 Likes

Yeah, except that Jove doesn’t do minor damage to nearby but to ALL! So if you Update your calculations, they do pretty much the same total amount of damage if Anne has perfect conditions for maximizing her damage output :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh sorry, misread that. Fix the calculation :sweat_smile:.

It’s not just the percentage but the percentage of what?

Anne @ 4/80 Attack 819 * 1650% =13513.5
Jove @ 4/80 Attack 842 *1590% = 13387.8

Not much to choose from, although actual damage depends on defence stat of opponents. Anne’s last hit at 110% will be reduced much more than Jove’s last attack at 265% by opponent defence.

2 Likes

The thing with Anne is that the chain is relatively easy to break with dodges or blinds. Often she just fires either one time or none facing my team with c. Kadilen on.

She’s got a better class though.

2 Likes

Lol… no kidding. How many times have I been able to kill off Anne, only to see her silohouette still on the field, then kill her with a off-color tile match, and she’s still there, and when there’s no more tiles to hurl at her, she unleashes her skill on your entire board, nukes your team, then gets killed by a frustration tile match. And then her teammates finish you off.

But to answer the question, Jove. That mana degen is brutal.

1 Like

Yeah and speaking of that Fighter class, it’s most annoying on that second costume Vivica. Lol.

But to get back to the topic, Anne’s class seems much more annoying than Jove’s. Although one time I felt so secure I have Furrdinand’s defense buff on the whole team when enemy’s Jove fires. His ranger talent was activated and it was a disaster. Lol

1 Like