🦊 Andrie's Minion Catalog

Has there been a file or table that lists all the current minions that the game has within the game right now? I became a little curious and would be open to even attempt one myself. For now, it’d have to exclude the S4/Underwild fiends.

1 Like
Click for older list

Let me try to list most of them:

image = Moth minions

image image Krampus_Hero
image image image = Elf minions

image = Guardian minion

image = Raven minion

image = Sakura Fox minion

image = Bee minion

image = Magical Sword Minion

image - Sparrow minion

image = Mouse minions

image = Taunt Card minion

image = Fox minion

image = Replicator minion

image = Forest Familiar minion

image = Undead minion

image imageimage image image = Elemental minion

image = Frost Sprite minion

image image image image
= Jotunheim realm Ice Giant minion

I may add the minion images and effects later if needed. Hope it helps.

15 Likes

What about Druid’s Thorn minion ?

(I know your list are sort by name too.)

4 Likes

Like if I were to make a table, a good chunk of these various minions would probably fall under the “attacks a random enemy” and I’d include druid talents and cKadilen for Thorn Minions, which I’d include like I would include the Ice Giant Minions of Jotunheim.

This is forum gold. Well done. @Andrie!!!

Hope you can edit it to format each properly and include minion stats and skills.

@Mods This deserves a medal. Lol

3 Likes

There’s an info graphic of minion heroes in this post. A more reader friendly list updated with new heroes since that was posted, would be nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@u2371 @Ultra @MxJunie @Circe

Excuse me, I’ve updated the list + added a design to it. Hope it helps better now.

Thank you for the feedback earlier, it motivated me to create that catalog.
affectionately, Andrie.

4 Likes

Will you include lantern minion from ninja tower ?

1 Like

I would. Skeleton Minions from the Undead Horde war condition and Lantern Minions from the Ninja Tower Blessings would be included, even if they’re limited to War and Ninja Tower respectively.

1 Like

Thx for this nice Minion Catalog :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@PlayForFun Thank you very much, mug! :heart:

@MxJunie & @u2371 , added Lantern Minion and Undead War Minion to the thread as requested.

Lantern minions & Skeleton minions (preview)

3 Likes

Nice! NOW, I think we have everyone, even the very exclusive ones that technically do nothing. sksksksk

1 Like

Thanks for the catalog. Great job!:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I know that Fiends are not minions, but maybe they can be added to a second image ?

1 Like

I think the OP is deserving of a cow/medal/dragon/cat for a job well done here!

@moderators

2 Likes

Oh my Odin! Really?! Thank you anyway ^▽^ ~ :heart:

I’m always doing riots in beta threads because of those trash updates. i’m pretty sure all mods and staff hates me to the moon and back (≧▽≦)

Nice diagram. Looks like the Frosth information needs to have the “All allies minions get +30% HP and +30% attack”

1 Like

Thank you! <3

That +30% ATK/HP effect are from Frosth though, not the minions. All his minions do is hit enemies, while the boost comes from Frosth skill. I think I even wrote that but then I thought “oh that’s not something the minions do alone”. Different from the Lady of the Lake swords, which have the effect of reducing mana by themselves, or Noor’s sparrow that will kill all minios before hit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can put all the Christmas heroes into one since all the elf minions are the same thing

Nah. It’s done already. I won’t change everything for such a small detail. Sorry. Also, Buddy summons for nearby allies only, different from others.

1 Like