And the monk emblems award goes to

Monk emblems to Joon, Santa, Yang Mai, Hanitra, or Leo? No costumes. Only enough emblems for 1 of them to about +18. Other 2021 HoTM are Alexandrine & Devana. At the moment get the most use out of Leo as his pairing with Mist means he damages & heals well. Santa not sure I would use outside of VF and haven’t ascended him yet. Yang Mai is tempting for the element link, but as I don’t often run ice and fire together then that only means running ice and holy to get the link, and of course it’s the same small mana for Yang and Devana, but at least would refresh. Hanitra is still at 1.1. as I didn’t initially see her value but after encountering her maxed in raids then she’s pretty effective. Or the dreaded wait as I will do some pulls in Springvale, S5 or war of 3k… Thoughts?
For background I’m in Diamond with defence team 4900 at around 2650 cups, wars mean fighting around 4.9k teams +/-150 usually.

• Joon
  • Santa
  • Yang Mai
  • Hanitra
  • Leonidas
  • wait for neverland…

0 voters

1 Like

Thanks for votes so far…
Why does everyone like Hanitra so much?
Does she work on attack too?

I would say yes: I don’t have Hanitra, but do have Margaret and Inari. Dodge is very useful on offense, when you can time the dodge activation. and the artificial intelligence does NOT know how to wait out a dodge before firing :wink:

1 Like
Summary

anytime :wink:

1 Like