...and if so, where's Monster Island?

Inspired by @Pr0spero 's post inspired by my post.

It feels very ‘Cunk on Earth’ now I think about it.

11 Likes

Will start with my initial offering…

Did humans really land on the moon, and if they did, why havent they relaunched Monster Island yet?

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow, does it differ between African and European, and why havent they relaunched Monster Island yet?

Does my bum look big in this, and if so why havent they relaunched Monster Island yet…

@sleepyhead @nevarmaor @Dyna49 @Oxide @Jack.O.Kent

Care for a go at this? :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Did we just discover big galaxies from 13 billion years ago, when they didn’t have enough time to develop :exploding_head: … and if so why haven’t they relaunched Monster Island yet?

Are they saving it for a mini-game ad for E&P?

6 Likes

We can solve the Rubik’s cube in 3.13 seconds, but we can’t relaunch Monster Island?

6 Likes

It does…but if we had a Monster Island to run around in I’m sure you’d slim down to fit in those just fine. So, why haven’t they relaunched Monster Island yet?

8 Likes

If you could revisit the Brexit referendum and have a do-over, would you vote the same way, and would you still vote to relaunch Monster Island?

8 Likes

“There is an answer. But, I’ll have to think about it.”
How long?
“Seven and a half million years…”

The answer is… 42

5 Likes

Here I am, brain the size of a planet, and you’re asking me to pick up a piece of paper. Call that job satisfaction 'cause I don’t - and if so, why can’t I relaunch Monster Island?

9 Likes

:sniff sniff: Did you fart? If so, where’s monster island?

8 Likes

Latest SGG AMA:

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I’ve still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in Monster Island. And I want to help you. Dave, stop. Stop, will you? Stop, Dave. Will you stop, Dave? Stop, Dave. I’m afraid. I’m afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it.

6 Likes

If a big lottery winner can lose all their money in months, why can we still not relaunch Monster Island?

7 Likes

If I can sleep with 14 different people in an afternoon, why are we taking so long to get Monster Island?

6 Likes

If this thread is so hilarious and so in need of being shared with SGG @Petri @PlayForFun, why haven’t they relaunched Monster Island yet?

7 Likes

If our intern can wipe out a whole database in 5 minutes, why haven’t they released Monster Island yet?

7 Likes

If programming Valhalla Forever with the same rewards as Atlantis Rising would tank the game economy quickly, wouldn’t releasing Monster Island improve the game economy even faster?

8 Likes

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? And if so, where is Monster Island?

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :desert_island:

8 Likes

Let me guess…daycare teacher at nap time! :wink:
Oh and btw where’s Monster Island???

11 Likes

In university I used to sleep with 50 different people on the morning subway trip. Dreaming of Monster Island?

7 Likes

If they can prove Lizard men exist in the form of Kashrek, Chak and others then why can’t they bring back Monster Island?

7 Likes

Absolutely not, if Nigel Farage can convince the British Public Brexit was a good thing can he convince SG to bring back Monster Island?

:eu: We love you, take us back!

Where is Monster island?

4 Likes