Anchor has returned to E&P

Wow Boss Wolf, that’s a bit harsh. Entitled to your view, and I even support some bits of the message but you don’t need to be rude. This is a nice community full of helpful people and there is no need for name calling, please

17 Likes

It did come off harsh, but he isn’t wrong. All you need to be competitive or at the top in this game is time, money, a basic understanding of how each hero works, and familiarity with match 3.

2 Likes

Like I said, the message has merit. The delivery is unnecessarily heavy handed was my point

5 Likes

Welcome back.
Enjoy the game and help others if you still feel like it, there was more people apreciate it rather then hate you for that.

Let that be a game again for you, not work.

10 Likes

@BossWolf this was a positive post meant for people happy to see a person who gave his all for the whole community not just himself. Everyone has their opinions but I deal with people like you at work every day, I come here to find some intelliegible conversation with some of my real life friends and ones I have made here, dont bring your negative crap to my posts, its unnecessary, unneeded, and totally disrespectful to the man I made this for. Thnx but no thnx and as always appreciate all input but the name calling and stuff is beyond immature.

12 Likes

noticed he’s back as leader but no offence, thought he quit & didn’t want to play cause of the direction it’s heading?

the game has changed since he has left and sometimes taking a break is what is needed for you to remember why you started playing in the first place. definitely don’t need people helping to remind him why he left. I have become a tumbleweed on the forums due to the unnecessary negativity about everything but I’m not a youngun, when I grew up you had consequences for your mouth. sad that it doesnt apply in this generation that actually needs it.

10 Likes

I watched one of Anchor’s videos last night and I found it very helpful. I really appreciate that he takes the time to make videos showing battles against difficult targets using vanilla 4 stars (which I have a lot of).

It’s easy for the top players to show off their battles using fancy 5 stars that I may never get in my lifetime. For Anchor to post his videos, shows he really enjoys reaching out to help players like me enjoy the game more and hopefully gain some knowledge and confidence.

I for one appreciate it!

14 Likes

Yup, got forced into it because Killa was at a concert on his regular stream night lol. But I enjoy it a lot and am planning on building my channel to optimize the help I can offer through videos and streams!

10 Likes

Welcome back Anchor!some good news ur comeback

3 Likes

In other news, I have spare rat’s rear ends to hand out, and just can’t seem to :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome back war master. We all mis your videos a lot. Yesterday I got notified by YouTube about your streamed video. Surprisingly I found you in 7dd clan when checking the clan leader board. I say we all really missed you a lot. Cheers.

1 Like

Super excited about this!!! Welcome back you!

1 Like

yup. contributing in a worthwhile manner in a top 5 alliance takes a lot of time and effort (farming raiding raid tournament for emblems, crafting items for titans, figuring out war teams, coordinating war strategy and war hits etc). Sometimes a break is needed; I just left Departed after almost 2 years as I only want to play on a very casual basis (ie if I don’t be login for 2-3 days it’s totally ok). I would have stepped down a few months ago but I didn’t want to let go of the great people there.

5 Likes

Any player who contributes extra time to help other players should be commended.

The game has been busier than ever (see the Remember When thread) and the incredible efforts of Anchor, and ALL the moderators deserves a huge shout-out.

Kudos as well to all the players who are so willing to take the time to offer help, advice and tips to each of us.

And, regardless of probably being called a cheerleader for the forum or SGG, I’d like to add that I find I’m so busy in the game right now, that unless a poster has a legitimate BUG or actual ISSUE, I won’t be wasting my time reading the rants about how unfair it all is.

I’ll always make time to view all the posts in the Feline and Puppy threads though :smile:

8 Likes

UCLA Is there a way to message you in the line app I have a question for u

My ID is my name uclapack

Isn’t Rum cases? Pirates love Rum. Yooohooohoo and a bottle of rum

Argh…darn right :skull_and_crossbones: :sailboat:

1 Like