An up-to-date hero list?

Is there one somewhere? The Wiki one seems to be grossly outdated, this one: Ascension 4 and 5 star heroes - Google Sheets doesn’t have the newest heroes either or their stats for the special skills.

I’ve seen one more around here that I cannot find right now, but it didn’t have the event heroes on it. Still, would like to see it again. For the life of me I cannot remember how it was called and I can’t see the topic… Sorry.

@Coppersky I won 1st in all three tiers in the Beta today (no one else is playing the beta now, lol)

Since so few people have the cards, I’ll do what I can to give the stats. I can provide max stats during another test run of the event, when ‘event summons’ are up again. Some of the heroes I have are partially leveled, sorry.

1 Like

1 Like

max stats for all of the Pirates from the September special event are at : New challenge event - Player tips and tactics! - #3 by Coppersky :smile: I’ll plug them into Artemis’s spreadsheet as I can! I will get them into the comparision chart for partially maxed heroes as I can.

2 Likes

@Penari,
I’ll be looking for 4s at max third tier, and 5 star heroes at max second and third tiers. :grinning:

1 Like