An Open letter to the DEVS regarding nerfing Heroes

i am not asking for 4 or 5 star heroes i just want a decent one of my level which is 18 i am a grinder my self trust me i played a lots of grinding games but those games rewared me for that unlike this one…i am simply asking for at least Berden3 star or Isshtak alsow 3 star…just to continue the game…and to grind for dark heroes…i am furious because i spend 4 months to get thiose nature heroes and i get the same heroes…

Hi,

What’s you training camp situation?

I am f2p/ a grinder and have been playing about 3 months. I have two level 13 training camps and have trained every 3* hero and recently 2 4* too.

TCs are much more reliable than epic summons and by running two, you get a chance every day.

Bsr pétri voilà ça fait 3 jours que je ne peux plus discuter sur les tchat alliance et autre je ne comprends pas aurais je été bloquée ou autre je ne trouve pas de réponse merci!

22 posts were split to a new topic: Need help with new account SG!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Need help with new account SG!

they’re not crystals they’re gems.
And customers are buying those gems to summon those heroes , otherwise how else would they do it.

Hi everybody. I want to ask ubone question. Why do not you have Georgian flag in the game. There are a lot of flags but not Georgian. And it is very beautiful )