An Open letter to the DEVS regarding nerfing Heroes

runs from political discussion like a vampire from sunlight

:joy:

4 Likes

Trump, Trudeau? New heroes coming next update? Do you know if blue or red? I really need a new red hero.

2 Likes

Oh I sincerely hope not Evan lol

1 Like

Ok, now that was funny. :grin:

2 Likes

Lol thats funny America and Canada blue and red lol

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Не получил 5 * Герои

Bonjour j’ai u un gros bug sur la quête oeuf de paques plus possible d’avoir le mélange couleur pour finir le niveau obligé de faire un abandon j’ai fait un screen shoot pour justifier le bug merci de me répondre.

Actually if you level up the troops that are supporting your hero’s in battle be it titan or raid. When matching your 3 of a kind or 4 of a kind… you need to level up your troops and you will see that your attacks will grow stronger. I hope this helps.

hi i am empires and puzzles player for a good 7or 8 months and i didnt stopped playing it since then,i like it and its my most playes game since who knows how much on my phone…its that good that i reccomended it to my friends and in which 2 of them started playing and i still reccomend it,but i cant think i cant play it anymore because i place my time and effort into nothing…i grind those 300 gems just to take a decent nature hero i grind a whole month and a half and wait for a elemental nature summon to activate it and to get a Belith which i have already in my normal summon daily…i didnt get mad i grainded again for a month and a half,and waited elemental summon again to get a nice hero and i waited 2 days to pass the fire then frost then holy and it finally came the nature and i got that fat Tuck as a herro and i started to rage a bit but ui said it cant happen again so i started to grind again inlevel up i play day by day to get those 300 gems and wait for that nature summ again and it finaly got it agter a half of the year waiting i pressed the summ and of all those good heroes i got Belith AGAINNNNN…i cant play like this anymore sorry…so i begg you to read this and at least come on my side and send me any other nature hero besides TUCK AND BELITH because i cant do this anymore sorry…i made this today just for you to read so plz help me

By Odin’s Hammer Small Giant Games: give this player 5 Aifes so he can have a WALL of green AoE as a reward for pooping out a right proper WALL of text! :wink:

Just kidding. I get what you mean. I waited for 7 or 8 months to get another proper purple 4* hero besides Rigard. Which is a far better position than you have at green, and I still feel your pain.

You’re spending 300 gems at a time for the summons? That’s painful slow going. This game isn’t that generous to it’s free players.

Best of help I can give you, is to advice you to get your training camps up to lvl 13 or even better lvl 20, those green 4* or even (if you’re lucky) 5* heroes -will- eventually come from those. The training camps are the free player’s lifeline! Odds at 4* and 5* without spending diamonds! Upgrade them up the wazoo, feed them recruits, keep them running 24/7 and give it time. Loads of time.

1 Like

i am not asking for 4 or 5 star heroes i just want a decent one of my level which is 18 i am a grinder my self trust me i played a lots of grinding games but those games rewared me for that unlike this one…i am simply asking for at least Berden3 star or Isshtak alsow 3 star…just to continue the game…and to grind for dark heroes…i am furious because i spend 4 months to get thiose nature heroes and i get the same heroes…

Hi,

What’s you training camp situation?

I am f2p/ a grinder and have been playing about 3 months. I have two level 13 training camps and have trained every 3* hero and recently 2 4* too.

TCs are much more reliable than epic summons and by running two, you get a chance every day.

1 Like

Bsr pétri voilà ça fait 3 jours que je ne peux plus discuter sur les tchat alliance et autre je ne comprends pas aurais je été bloquée ou autre je ne trouve pas de réponse merci!

22 posts were split to a new topic: Need help with new account SG!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Need help with new account SG!

they’re not crystals they’re gems.
And customers are buying those gems to summon those heroes , otherwise how else would they do it.

Hi everybody. I want to ask ubone question. Why do not you have Georgian flag in the game. There are a lot of flags but not Georgian. And it is very beautiful )

I am not sure what you guys think you are trying to accomplish with the way you changed the GAME.

1. Raids are ridiculous now. I stopped raiding because the 2000 level teams are beating the 3000 to 3500 teams easily. This should never happen. I guarentee that if I was playing against a person they would not hit me with all five and have superpower every shot. Most times they shoot you 5 to 10 times with superpower before we can even level up. Plus I guarentee that they have stronger powers than any hero we own.
  2. War is also ridiculous. They come out blazing and 2 stars are taking out 5 stars. I have seen certain heros shoot, when I have the same one leveled all the way up and they don’t shoot.

I really did enjoy the game to start with but now in order to play you have to spend an arm and a leg to get ahead or wait 2 years. There are many more people than me that are getting very upset at how unrealistic you are making this game. For God sake I just lost 3. 5*'s to a little gnome that would not die. I really don’t mind losing if I had a fair shot at winning. Raids and war need to be p vs p. You have to insert human error into it and have the same powers as others to make this a great game.

Ps. I did 4 Ten pulls on blue and the event summons and didn’t get anything higher than 2 4*'s. Not one character from event. That’s a lot of money to receive nothing. But this game is getting worse at being PAY TO PLAY. Please reformat before everyone starts leaving out of frustration.

Mark

1 Like

Hi Mark, sorry to hear about your frustrations.

Have you read any of the excellent raid guides in the Player Guide section?

Offence, ie the human player has a lot of advantages in raids and I would expect a 60-70% win rate and to lose that amount on defense.

If you’re not getting something like that, please examine your strategy

• are you selecting the best heroes for the job?
  • are you aware of strong and weak colours and how to stack them against your opponent?
  • do you re-roll opponents who are unrealistically strong?

In relation to war, there is a lot of work behind the scenes to make a better system. Until recently, I was convinced that there was X system that could just be implemented that would solve the problem. However, with a bit more understanding of the complexities of matching whole alliances I have seen that this is not the case.

In relation to pulls, the odds are published and they are pretty low. From personal experience, it’s perfectly possible to enjoy the game with free gems and training camps.

1 Like

Does anyone know what Alberich’s mana regen rate was before he got nerfed a few days ago?