An Open Letter to the Devs Regarding Mercs

I had signed up to add my views on the recent changes. However thank you for listening to the posts/arguments (both sides) and this sounds like the best compromise in the short term.

4 Likes

Hi i agree orbs a non existent i been playing 5 months no orbs in wanted titan map or even buying i seen non li lue been waiting for ever to level up so i understand your frustration

1 Like

Thank you :blush: very much

5 Likes

Thank you so much for listening and finding a middle ground that helps making everyone happy!

5 Likes

WOOHOO!!! A huge thank you to every single person that came here and posted how mercs have bettered the game for you. I know many of you had to create accounts just to do so. Reading your comments sure made many of us feel better on a day when our game play had been eliminated with no warning and no input from us.

Iā€™d also like to thank the development team for reading and listening to those comments! It shows that you do care about our feedback!

My hope is that going forward the VIP forum will be a bit more of a mix of players so that input from all playing styles and levels is able to be heard before stuff like this happens again.

17 Likes

Thank you staff for hearing us out much appricated

4 Likes

Star I have 2 joons and Chao all stuck yes very frustrating.

1 Like

Thank you for listening and making fair solution.

I got trust towards this game again!

BR

WD

4 Likes

Thank you for hearing both sides and swiftly responding to the community!

7 Likes

Thank you for listening to the concerns of your players. It is nice to know that we do have a voice that can be heard.

I came here with the intentions of posting my grievance, I guess that is not necessary now, so I will instead post the following:

A huge thank you to you Bahaha! You took the lead on this, and made the voice and opinion of most mercs known. I for one, greatly appreciate you and every single one of you that took on this fight. I hope to soon be able to help those in need again, and it is all because of you. Thank you!

4 Likes

This is an awesome example of a Community and Developers/Staff, coming together to find a solution. There is a lot of credit due to all folks involved, Players and Staff, alike. I couldnā€™t be happier with the constructive process and the outcome.

Cheers!
Avicious

7 Likes

Thank you for hearing our voices and bringing the heart of your game back to us!

6 Likes

Iā€™d also like to point out, not all mercs hit for loot. I hit & run so others can help out if an alliance only has one spot open. Iā€™d like to see the emails the devs are talking about mercs taking all the loot

3 Likes

@mhalttu Thank You for listening to the concerns of the fans and for trying to find an alternative fix.

Well done.

4 Likes

And we are glad to have you Amanda!!!

3 Likes

Thank you for listening! For a new player, Mercs have been invaluable to getting to know the game and community. It means a lot for me that you take player feedback seriously.

3 Likes

Agreed, please return the possibility of Mercs, I love seeing them swoop in, it livens the group. Iā€™d hoped to become a Merc myself for the broader socializing.

3 Likes

Smh dr-do-little Wtg make her shut upšŸ˜‚ Some ppl talk too much just for attention without knowing what they are saying, full of bs

2 Likes

Thanks Devil, people who contradict themselves and dish out ā€œalternative factsā€ like that need to be shot down swiftly.

Thank you so much for your support on this issue. On behalf of all my fellow mercs, we really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Hopefully in the future if gaming issues like this arises again, then the wider gaming community can be consulted before things get to this point. Itā€™s always a good idea to hear the views of a wide range of players so we can all contribute to making things better rather than just listening to a small minded few.

Much love,
Dr D

3 Likes

Whatā€¦ did the devs finally fix the ridiculous thing that was ā€œmercingā€?

Awesome, 150 people will cry but it will be a better game in the end.