An observation in QOL

If I upgrade my advanced mine from level 5-6 I gain an extra 151 iron per hour, the upgrade takes 4d and 8 hours. An extra 151 iron per hour adds 3,624 more iron per day!

I am currently gaining 4224 iron per hour with my advanced mine at level 5

If I lose the 4224 production per hour for 4d and 8 hrs I lose 439,296 iron that would have been made.

But don’t worry guys, I’ll make back my investment after just 121 days!!!

Seriously @Petri the entire way we gain resources and absurd amount of resources needed to continue advancing iron storages along with the ridiculously long wait time IS NOT OKAY.

Please fix this issue.

And since I know the only thing your team actually cares about is money I’ll make simple:

What’s the point of buying Vip if I only ever benefit from 1 builder after stronghold 20…

Solution: make all advanced buildings that either store or produce resources instantaneous as long as you have the resources required for the upgrade. I’m talking about the storages, farms, and mines. The other advanced building can still have wait times.

This way as a paying customer I still want to invest in vip.

players actually benefit from investing resources into mines/farms because you’re increasing how much you produce without losing your current production at the same time.

If this idea was implemented players don’t have to take 10 days to gain a measly 15k on an advanced iron storage And wait for it to build 4 times in a row, just to take stronghold from 21-22.

I’m trying to make you all money here, just asking for some common sense in the process. Thanks so much, please help the community.

1 Like