An important aspect of the game! Alliance members

dear,
JonahTheBard!
To follow the course of wars in the alliance, you can look at the history of the chat of the alliance. The results of the war are posted in the chat alliance. Going into the alliance you can see them, like the last battle in the contribution of the war.
Your arguments, like player Rigs, are unfounded …
You are looking for arguments, where there are none. For what? So that other players don’t want to vote for this offer?

You are the current that proved that your messages are spam (without meaning)!

You represent only a small part of the players who want to be top in the game. So look for those who will pull the war themselves. I see it so

Most play not for this. They play to have fun.
Therefore, to plant a discussion on 100 pages does not see the point.

I am a person who works and I do not have time to refute children’s empty words!
Good day!

@DarkRider if you are having a problem with people joining your alliance and then leaving, perhaps you should look at what is going on within your alliance to drive them away. Is there a difference between what the new members were told to expect and what is actually happening? Were they told that inactive members would be kicked, and then see others miss 3 or 4 titans in a row? Were they promised 7* titans and you’re actually hitting 5* or 9*? Is your alliance leadership playing favorites or being unhelpful?

Rather than try to lock players into an alliance, figure out why they want to leave, and address that.

Personally, as an alliance leader, I would rather have players who want to be in my alliance. I want allies, not prisoners.

2 Likes

Agreed. But if new players aren’t allowed to be involved, how do I know if they are strong enough, play often enough or need support?

Just saying that does it make it so.

No, I play for free and have no ambition to be top. I do think the game works better with regular play and well-matched players, though. War match making is more consistent, I believe, when the power-range of an alliance is reasonably small.

I hope we all do :grinning:

I work too AND help run the forum, somehow I make time for it all, aren’t we all busy :blush:

Good day to you too, and genuinely, all the best with retaining more players :heart:

3 Likes