An idea that could make alchemy lab useful

Hi, all. It is no secret that Alchemy Lab is not liked by a great number of players. Perhaps this idea could change that: conversion.

The concept is simple: instead of transmuting to an item of a higher star, we could choose to convert an item to another of the same star.

I am proposing this because I am sure a lot of us have more training manuals than we ever will need. Instead of transmuting them into wooden shields which are just as useless, why not converting them into adventurer’s kits, something we all need? Or converting common herbs into leather strips or large bones so we could make the much-needed mana potions?

Of course, as a trade off, the developers could raise the conversation cost (more food & iron; but not gem); or reduced the number of shards produced.

The point is, we need to make the Alchemy Lab more useful. Right now I am sure it is the most under-utilitized feature of the game.

Cheers!

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fix the Alchemy Lab & Alkashard rewards

6 votes have been moved. 2 votes could not be moved because their users already voted in the other topic.