An appeal to SG for some common sense

It makes me wonder if what Zynga is doing is legal. If I buy something due to advertised expectations and they change it after I buy, is that bait and switch? Oh, I am sure it is covered in TOS somewhere…

1 Like

You pay $5 for a premium chocolate bar. You eat it. And maybe you don’t like it.

Yet, I can call the manufacturer and they may send me a comparable replacement. Zynga takes you money and gives you the finger.

3 Likes

One year later :yum:

Here we are now. The new 5* are all 6’s:

4* have more bearing now than most players legendary bench:

This thread is hilarious:

The "it’s no big deal" crowd have no grasp on the stealth nerf entire rosters receive as portals push the lucrative envelope. OP heroes make them feel special. Increases their… skill :joy:

After a solid year of Rapid Release, the portals have reached critical mass in the 5* department.
6* heroes galore…

What’s the next move?

• Play “Whack-a-Mole” and, Continually nerf new releases, like C.rampus,
    so that creeps can continue to appear in the next portal while skirting stale metas.
    That plan has no long term viability…

So,

• Buff every single hero in the game to compete with lucrative portals and prevent stale metas from boring players to death (closing their wallets)
    Great plan but… then portals will contain 7* wolves in 5* sheep clothes.

Or…

• Separate the over powered heroes are… "no big deal" crowd, from those who care about balance by giving them their own tier…And unattainable cards! Release the true 6* krakens!
    But do that…within the impossible levels and new Bling Tiers.

Or…

• Sit back and watch the fireworks turn into smoldering ash. Read those 1⭐️ Reviews. And blame players for just…
    being honest
7 Likes

It would be nice to actually get some decent pulls. I have done a min of 7 pulls in recent months and I LITERALLY GET THE SAME HEROS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I don’t get any heros of the month anymore, haven’t for at least a year. I am level 84 almost at 85 so you know I have been playing a LONG time and spent a lot of $ on this game. They EnP claim they don’t’ use algorisms but they clearly have to for someone to get the same damn 3-4 stars constantly, same 4 stars regularly. I have grown tired of this game. The ascension items are so hard to get, the elements are just a major waste trying to acquire them. I did two pulls on the current specials. I literally got the same exact thing on each pull and 9 out of 10 were 3 stars. Hope you are listening EnP because I hear it all the time in our alliance, folks aren’t spending $ because the ODDS are SO AGAINST US.

5 Likes

I agree with this post. I have played for two years and I have
spent probably more than the average player. But no more will I spend. In fact, I reached Beepbeep’s conclusion of “this makes no sense” two months ago. I write only because Beepbeep’s thoughtful suggestions of " re-tier play" and “slow the power creep” will be ignored if not scoffed at by the developers. About seven months ago, arguably the best leader in the game–Paul Malen–just walked away from the game having concluded the game was nothing more than a “money grab without end.” He was right then and he would be even more right now. So my fellow grasshoppers: deal with it and either quit, go F2P, or keep spending. But you may wish to not bother with the thoughtful advice because nothing is going to change and “resistance is futile.”

1 Like

I go with the last option.

The power creep is part n parcel of these type of games, can’t be avoided.

Problem lies with the summon odds. If odds are higher, and more can get newer heroes, at least some, then most rosters will evolve with time, some faster, some slower.

1 Like

Nope
Used to be controlled, however:

Continuing the discussion from Q&A with Game Designers - Spring 2021 Edition (Answers) - "Ask Me Anything" AMA transcript:

Here we are now, 1 year after the…
"agenda"

3 Likes

Yeah agree. Pace used to be moderate. Now it’s more like a run away train.

1 Like

Watch what they do. Not what they say! Talk is cheap. So not interested in anything they have to say. Show me!!!

2 Likes

Here we are in november of 2022. I just logged in for the first time in months, and i hardly recognize the game. I really dont understand how E and P can still have these new PTW heroes as 5 star heroes along with the 5 star heroes whove been in the game for years. Just make them 6 stars, because with LB you see heroes with just under 1,000 power, and fast skills on top. I tried this match 3 times, and no matter how good the board is there is no way to come back once they fire off.

3 Likes

Bring minnion killer?

That is clear, does he has one?

Welcome back to the meeting ground where we have "old timers" that have forum accounts which are not even 1 year old, parading the same old advice about a handful of counters.

An upcoming new portal has this:

Unlikely that separating creep into a 6* category will ever apply. By packing creeps into the legendary camp, SG can maintain pressure to continue spending. This is a key ingredient.

Backed by player spender lectures riding the Learn2Play train.

1 Like

My account is only like 6 months younger than yours lol
Edit: nevermind, you werent referring to me, i shouldnt read forums with my contacts in

2 Likes

I literally stopped purchasing everything. I used to purchase POV and the Dragon every month. I refuse to spend another penny on this game. The endless challenges and that give next to nothing except for the same loot each round I must have 30 Tabords not even sure how to spell it. I am not sure what F2P is please explain

2 Likes

Free To Play. A player that does not spend any money on the game and progresses with whatever they can earn within the game without spending real world currency to stimulate their progress.

1 Like

Early in your play… like the first six months or so… you’ll find that every pull is interesting and beneficial. Even a season 1 four star hero is a step up. That’s what gets you hooked. You have to realize that later it gets less and less interesting. You get more and more dupes. You get less and less heros that will increase your strength. Stuff costs more and more to get the same type of advancement.

It really shouldn’t come as a surprise. You quit paying for stuff because you’re done paying for stuff. It’s not a fault of the game… it’s a feature.

2 Likes

It say family have been activate but it will be a little easer to sort or put all the family under the sort line to see them all.

WHOA :crystal_ball: Well, now we expect one for 2024 :rofl: