🔷 Amulets - Special items for Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

It look like mummy doesn’t have family. I think Bard family work with them :rofl:.

2 Likes

I’ll likely never try out that amulet, but I don’t suppose the mummy gets revived on death too? :rofl:

2 Likes

These are fun! I like it.

What’s the mummy family?

1 Like

Never mind. Just answered my own question.

I was pleased how sturdy the mummies were and a good charge move as well!

Mummy doesn’t have family.

Upcoming balance updates / new amulet in Version 53:

• New Amulet added for testing

• Crook & Flail: Increases all Rare Heroes’ stats by +75% and all Epic Heroes’ stats by +20%
  • Balance adjustments to existing Amulets

• Was Scepter
      • +50% Special Skill damage → +30% Special Skill damage
    • Tjet
      • 10% mana every 3 turns → 20% mana every 3 turns
    • Udjat Eye
      • -5% attack and mana generation per Stack → -7% attack and mana generation per Stack
    • Scarab
      • Troop damage boost increased to 200%

I have updated the OP with these.

7 Likes

Haha from 80% to 30% now. It was way too strong (I wouldn’t think of using another!), but it will honestly probably be my top amulet still at 30%

4 Likes

@PlayForFun please tell me, after completing which province is given the amulet Crook & Flail ? Did they start testing it earlier than Crystal Benben? will the order of their appearance still be the same as indicated in your table?

Crystal Benben was tested several Betas ago, which will be unlocked at Province 25.

This Crook and Flail will be unlocked at Province 31.

2 Likes

thank you very much for explaining. I missed it :see_no_evil: :blush:

wow what a nerf for the Was. But happy that Tjet is getting buffed. Free mana is always nice :wink:

also nice to see the new amulet that benefits Rare and Epic heroes. wish it also gave some small benefit to Legendary heroes; but I always use at least 2-3 Epics when doing map stages so… still good for me

With Crook & Flail and the family bonus, S5 3* get a 110% boost to stats, while S5 4* get a 44% boost. It would be interesting what kind of lower tier heroes can become top tier from this.

1 Like

This makes it nerf No.2. From 80% to 50%, and now to 30%.

I will still use this amulet more than the others at 30%. Hope nerf No.3 to 10% will not happen.

I exclusively use the ailment block…the rest were just gravy.

Please oh please don’t touch the Shen amulet (unless you’re buffing it). Deflecting all those status ailments is the only reason I’m breezing through hard mode. S5 is harder than any other season as is. My heroes sometimes die in just the first stage in hard.

Thank you, Djed. You are awesome to Auto Hard levels.

6 Likes

New amulet after 25

8 Likes

Somebody tried if this stacks with counter from i.e. Elena?
If not that renders a complete set of hero’s useless for farming with this amulet to get the mission done.