đź”· Amulets - Special items for Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

Took me a few clicks to figure this out, especially with my fat fingers and the tiny amulets.

1 Like

FYI, the Was Scepter is great for v.fast/fast heroes that hit multiple monsters. It’s made Gravemaker and Hannah, for example, hit like trucks.

The biggest improvement I’ve seen is to Baldur, though. The extra 80% appears to be applied every time Unbreakable Brawler triggers between turns.

Thank you

20 thanks thanks

1 Like

yeam, am really loving the Scepter as well. My Lepus just one-shot the boss on 1-1 Normal, doing 2282 damage to that hippo.

1 Like

Hi @PlayForFun @Petri , I wonder if this is an error. The amulet I received was Tjet for completing province 4 normal, but the next mission unlocked is for Udjat Eye…

3 Likes

I have sent a message to Staff about this question.

Staff is checking it.

This bug is reported here:

5 Likes

thank you for your update! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The real sad thing for this Season is that the strong passives and the amulets seem like such a nice addition to make the game fun and interesting again, however, the difficulty level and the winning conditions still weren’t adjusted any tiny bit. So I can just ignore the passives, ignore the amulets, bring my uber-durable team and still win everything on autoplay :confused: Like special tiles on Season 4, this feels like such a wasted opportunity for something that could be interesting and engaging.

Has this now been fixed?
My Mission now says Tjet.

Ok now it says Udjat in the Title but Tjet in the description.
However it did count the level I just completed using the Tjet Amulet

Yes, it is fixed by Staff:

2 Likes

I am really enjoying the new Shen amulet and its status ailment reflect :slight_smile: it’s nice turning things back on the enemy!

4 Likes

I literally see no reason to use other amulet, it’s so powerful!

5 Likes

Agree @CL_Fire , it really makes things so much easier!

3 Likes

When I tested it in Beta I immediately had it ranked as my top amulet. Especially given all enemies are elite enemies you get your value. It also makes autofarming that much easier.

3 Likes

Shen Amulets is super FuN !:rofl:

1 Like

Image of the new amulet from province 16, the scarab

Not particularly excited about it, and a bit annoyed that I will have to drop either Was Scepter or Shen for a bit

3 Likes

Can you put a screenshot about this in Amulet Inventory ?
As the OP contains images with that background.

It can contain the description to so that I will know if is it updated or not.

If not that’s ok too, as I will unlock this Amulet later today.

1 Like

Here you go @PlayForFun and thanks for all your hard work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Has anyone calculated the increased Troop damage of the Scarab amulet ?

1 Like

Thx, I have added these to the OP, and I have also added the two new ones from Beta to the OP.