Ammeona or Chesire Cat? (Who to Level Next)

I just drew Chesire Cat in Wonderland (woo hoo!). He’s only my second hero from the challenge events, the other being Hansel.

I’m finishing Domitia now and was planning for Ammeona to be my next purple project. Wondering how to the two of them compare head-to-head. My impression of Ghost Girl is that she’s a niche hero best used against Titans. Chesire? I think he could be awesome in war.

Which would you max first, Cheshire or Ammeona, and why?

Here’s my current list of maxed purples (and Domitia)

• Sartana (+1 emblem)
  • Quintus
  • Sabina (+20 emblems)
  • Rigard (+14 emblems)
  • Proteus (+7 emblems)
  • Sabina #2 (+5 emblems)
  • Cyprian
  • Tibertus
    Domitia is at 4-51, just grinding her out. No more mats needed.

Thanks in advance for the help!

1 Like

Personally, I would go with the cheshire cat, because he can be helpful when you stack against a yellow tank, however, I do notice you have a bunch of poisoners, so that is one drawback. Ameonna is best used for titans because of her high tile damage, however you already have a ton of high tiled, purple heroes who’s special abilities are far more useful against titans (Dom’s holy def buff, Cheshire’s def down, Proteus mana halt) so you may not really have a place for her on your titan team.

2 Likes

Cat. That def down works well and the fun factor of throwing heroes around. I tried purple stack to throw BK away from the tank spot. It works. :rofl:

4 Likes

Follow-up: I drew Jabberwock so that made Cheshire vs. Ammeona moot. JibberJabber gets the Trap Tools! Sorry Cat and Ghost Girl.

2 Likes

Have a brouse at this

People’s views on both enjoy

1 Like

Jabber is a great pull, but you will probably want to go back to Cheshire till you get the mats to max Jabber fully.

Cheshire is more or less tied with Kunchen as the best defense down hero agains yellow titans. He is arguably better for 11-star and under.

1 Like

Wow! Super helpful. Thank you.

Cheshire all the way. Emblemed, it’s DoT poison is murderous and at that speed too. Underrated 4* if you ask me, and the rearrange thing is fun but everyone seems to focus on that instead of the rest.

1 Like

MEOW! Cheshire it will be! Thank you everyone.

There’s a good thread on the cat where @Razor discusses the evolution of their thinking on the poisonous grin reaper.

1 Like

Found it! https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/cheshire-cat-is-cc-so-cool-you-drop-everything-and-take-cc-to-school/88000

1 Like

Sorry I was too lazy to link it for you. No time.