Ameonna 4* I need advices

I doubt it… unless her special stacks on itself, which I highly doubt - duplicate specials almost never stack, and in her case, it would be absurdly OP if it did.

1 Like

Honesly I think a multi Ameonna team would be quite powerful vs titans. I’ve also thought what a 5 ameonna team would look like in a raid… you basically get 4(?) turns to do anything you want with the powered-up tiles without fear of reprecussion. Timed well I think it could actually be quite effective…

2 Likes

The biq question is if you have 2 or more Ameonna in same team do they make more damage or not?
If yes than its great, if not then hm… Not sure

1 Like

They make more damage in terms of tiles. Which is the only way that Ameonna can damage anyway… Each one will be boosted by 85%

1 Like

The question is though, does Ameonna’s special stack on itself? If so then yes, would be worth to have multiples.

It was always my understanding though that duplicate specials override each other and do NOT stack.

If they do stack? Holy crap, I’d take 5 Ameonnas. Put them all in ghost form and let the purple tiles fly.

Can one of the mods confirm or deny if her special does or does not in fact stack on itself?

1 Like

Your ghost thread has videos with multiple amenonna on them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: n look at pois1 team too.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t they work together? They are specials that affect only the caster. So each Ameonna that triggers will add 85% to her own attack, nobody elese’s and therefore there should be no stack involved, and therefore no conflict or overriding

3 Likes

But her own attack, offensively, are the tiles themselves. She doesn’t deal any damage directly unless she’s on defense.

If every purple tile on the board got +85% damage for every active Ameonna, that would be +425% purple damage with 5 ghosted Ameonnas.

If that does work the way you say it does, you would have a team that is 100% immune to damage while dealing out massive damage in return.

1 Like

If they all trigger it is a +85% attack across the board. So basically close to a double BT. Not sure where the +425% is coming from…

1 Like

I’m saying that Ameonna’s special boosts the damage from purple tiles. That means all purple tiles on the board, while she is active. She doesn’t have any attack of her own. Her attack is the tile damage itself. One active Ameonna boosts purple tile damage by 85%. You are suggesting that two active Ameonnas double that damage.

It’s also my understanding that double BT does not equal double BT damage. Their specials override each other.

1 Like

Her special doesn’t boost purple tiles. It just a straight-up attack boost to herself of 85%. So 5 specials on individual Ameonnas means 5 boosts of 85%. Overall boost of 85%.

1 Like

But she doesn’t deal any damage.

EDIT: except for defensively. Defensively, yes. All heroes deal “normal” damage defensively. Offensively? Her only damage is tile damage.

1 Like

Yes… she boosts her attack, which adds to the purple stack.

So… 4 heroes at 700 attack plus max emblemed Ameonna at 900 (rounding up). That gives each tile a value of 3700

Ameonna casts… her attack gets boosted to 1665. That gives each tile a value of 4465.

Now replace the other 4 with Ameonnas. Pre special each tile is worth 4500. They cast… each one is boosted to 1665 attack. Each purple tile is now worth 8325. Which is 85% more than it was worth before…

1 Like

That is tile damage.

You only need one active Ameonna to boost all purple tile damage.

Would work exactly the same with any other 4 purples on the team.

1 Like

Each Ameonna special only boosts her own attack value.

5 Aemeonnas equate to a team-wide 85% boost to attack value

2 Likes

Okay, I see what you’re saying now…

still not a full “stacking” per se. But yeah, would be a boost.

The question then would be whether or not it would be worth to swap out other purples? Tibs for example… -34% defense might be better than one extra +85% attack.

1 Like

No doubt, because 1 extra +85% is equivalent to +17% team bonus. Although her attack value is significanty higher, so maybe it ends up being more than that.

However, the main part - the interesting bit - is that you get this 85% boost whilst everyone on your team is completely invulnerable for 4 turns

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be awesome.

Apologies for the misunderstanding, I was thinking of her boost in terms of boosting tile damage (because that’s what it does)… forgetting that it only boosts tile damage from her own individual contribution to tile damage (unlike say Wu, whose boost affects everyone’s attacks). So yeah in that sense they do “stack” in terms of total attack power (though not 1:1 for actual tile damage).

1 Like

Longest 5 minutes of my life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LOL again, my apologies. I was just thinking it would be absolutely insane if each Ameonna added 85% damage to every purple tile on the board.

1 Like