Amazing or Good boards!

Been a while since I’ve gotten a sure win board

3 Likes

Here is my amazing board…

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

11 tiles in red, the colour i didnt bring.

2 tiles in blue, the colour i brought 2 x heroes of.

Basically no starting move that doesnt involve using the red tiles.

Unsuprisngly, this team absolutely pancaked me. Richelieu fired twice and I was dead.

3 Likes

Love those kind of cascades :grin:

Modern tile generator is either amazing or awful. No in between. Also based on what elements you bring to the fight. I can almost envision the algorithm

I just recently had a war battle with my 2800 team power mono team versus a 4200 mixed team that I was hoping to be able to beat in two attempts. The board had other ideas and gave me what I needed for a single attempt win.

1 Like

One from the ongoing tournament

More of these will be most welcome! :grin:

3 Likes

Hope you went with 3,3 to the right rather than 5,5 to the left.

1 Like

3,3 could have caused a cascade into c2Caedmon. Took the diamond with 5,5 and then another 3 tiles to hit him with Waddles.

1 Like

Worth clearing the space in my opinion. getting rid of 3 purple tiles on a green hero is a fair trade. If they were green or blue tiles I wouldn’t.

1 Like

If it wasn’t Bloody Battle, I probably would have. But keeping the opposing strong hitters from charging and causing unrecoverable damage is my top priority in these kind of tournaments.

I did NOT get boards like that one whilst attempting a 4-1 set up in this tourney.

My defence is also getting obliterated, although i didnt put much thought into that so :man_shrugging:

My tourney is over.

Another one. In Green this time.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Nice one :two_hearts::two_hearts::muscle:t2: awesome

2 Likes