AMAA (Ask me almost anything)

Clearly my middle word suggestion typing advice worked retroactively to get you a good board!

The system works! AMAAelse!

3 Likes

Actually since I respect ur opinion who would use as a yellow tank, assuming all maxed…
Delilah, Onatel or Justice?

4 Likes

I actually have one of those three and use her all the time. I’d recommend you, or anyone with a similar dilemma do the same, based on some of my success. I’m usually at around 2,700 cups in the morning when cup dropping overnight.

Good luck on this!

8 Likes

Just the excellent and to the point answer I would expect. U r a service to the forum @Kayo!

6 Likes

Do you think the game favors high spenders or F2P? Is there even a place for C2Play?

3 Likes

Most definitely, and this is something I’ve been telling a person I don’t know that well for a while now. And do you know what he told me? I couldn’t quite make it out, he’s a bit of a low talker, so if you know, I’d be curious, because I’ve got a pretty firm stance on this, and for the life of me I can’t understand the dude.

I honestly think there’s a place for almost everything! Almost everything.

7 Likes

Rosebud

6 Likes

If @Garanwyn, @JonahTheBard and urself @Kayo were all out in a room together and a free for all battle to the death using sarcasm and humor broke out who would win?

9 Likes

Everyone else. We’d be tucked away in the room :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

Lmao!!! :sweat_smile: random characters

5 Likes

@Garanwyn brilliantly played. :rofl:

6 Likes

Im a new player and im old…very old. Will i be able to play e&p in heaven…or hell? Will god or satan have all the top 5* heroes? Will they let me join their alliance? Is their alliance a training alliance? Will i finally get to fully ascend a 5* without spending money? I assume i will be broke since I’ve always been told you can’t take it with you. Oh crap, does that mean I’m gonna have to start over at lvl1? Fml i quit. Im going back to checkers.

4 Likes

How often do tou get sooo bored that that you need to open an AMAA TOPIC?
(As suggested in another topic in featued ideas) this topic should be in game , it would be more enlightening :wink:

4 Likes

:grin: Miss you, Kayo!

20 questioning cats

8 Likes

I’m not able to provide any legal advice, but my attorney tells me that Heaven and Hell must legally honor any contract, so if asking my lawyer, get whatever you need for your account in writing, notarized, and quick.

Simply dying gets you into their alliance, but only Santa, the folklore not the Hero, knows to which one you’re headed. I’d pack both warm and and summer clothing.

Sources have confirmed there is a level of training, but not to which extent. I like to imagine any training is done like the movie Training Day, so that I can meet Dr. Dre.

I could tell you this, but it’s going to cost you.

I can’t confirm this, but I did answer a question above on the best heroes for level 1, if you need to refer back.

Good luck in your remaining few minutes of life, and great questions!

7 Likes

This depends, are you asking for a friend?

7 Likes

Thank you wise master for enlightening me. I can know die in pea…

7 Likes

Yes just trying to lnow how long it will take me to open a similar AMAA

3 Likes

When will I finally know it all, like you, O Master? thoughtful look :grin:

(i’m enjoying your thread!)

6 Likes

Statistically, it should take the average person 14 Royal Tabards and 12 Mystic Rings amount of time. Took me much less, of course, but everyone else, 16 Tabards and 14 Rings.

8 Likes