AMAA (Ask me almost anything)

Do you realize that doesn’t actually state or even imply that you’re good at the game? You could be an epically once-in-a-generationally BAD player and that could still be the tagline. :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

True, but, yeah, come onnn

7 Likes

Whr can I snd th bill for rimbursmnt for this brokn kyboard, from all the coff I just spit on it?

9 Likes

Probably a better question for accounting?

That would make a great AAAA, though! Ask Accounting Almost Anything.

10 Likes

Could you please give me the recipe for Mother North’s Porridge?

9 Likes

I think you’ve got the thread now. :wink:

9 Likes

Yes! Now there’s a question that I can answer!

See, people! Not everything has to be withheld.

Keep 'em coming!

7 Likes

Can you confirm or deny rumors that there’s a 5* Hero in Season Three called Jorah, described as The Bard?

9 Likes

Yes I can, neither confirm nor deny this.

Any questions from a new player that may just be getting started?? That’s my target audience.

9 Likes

If we can ask you almost anything… what is it you are really hoping we don’t ask? (Same question to your wife please :rofl: )

9 Likes

She just sends the rest of us boring videos of her drinking tea. I doubt she’ll give an interesting answer…

tenor%20(17)

12 Likes

why do all of the construction workers over by the local habberdashery keep yelling every time I walk by in my pink miniskirt ??

Blue miniskirt. Nothing. Green. Nothing. Purple. Nothing.

It’s just the pink one and I just don’t understand

12 Likes

I was once a new player, so that should count. Could you list for me all of the reasons why I should just drop this and run away screaming, never to play this obviously highly rigged and duplicitous game again?

Beyond the obvious that I can never ever ever hope to reach the level of your little toe fuzz.

Thanks

8 Likes

You know, I honestly can’t say! But almost nothing is off-limits!

5 Likes

Real talk? They think it’s salmon colored. Not pink. Hot salmon. Construction workers, led by Ja’ Rule, are na-na-notorious for their Bad Boy “Fish Skin is Murda” campaign. It’s Fyre.

But that’s their perspective that I’m able to communicate on their behalf. If you were to ask me? I wouldn’t even know where to begin!

6 Likes

For Starters, that’s a great question. That is, for people just starting the game. But for really Experienced & Players, they’d probably know as well as I would.

Don’t be afraid to ask the hard questions, all! You can’t spell Ask Me Almost Anything without Almost!

3 Likes

Now we’re getting somewhere! Who do you recommend for farming 1-1?

6 Likes

I’d actually been thinking about this one for a while, because it’s where every beginner must… begin. So with that in mind, probably depends on who is in your roster!

Whe got a good flow going, I hope this is helping!

11 Likes

Why is 8-7 the best place to farm?

8 Likes

Immensely! I am overwhelmed right now!

I am this very minute going to scrap my current account and start over from scratch so i can take advantage of all this and avoid all the pitfalls I fell into. Why I predict in no time at all I will be easily level with your little toe fuzz and creeping up on the nail!

Beware player Redux :smile: :wink: :blush: :sunglasses: :laughing:

7 Likes