AMA with your host Rohn, acting as a SG fly on the wall

Now we ALL always ask for answers and never get them. WELL the time is NOW ask all of the questions you want answered and I will answer as I think they think when reading the questions

5 Likes

How come “you” didn’t make the Alchemy Lab good?

3 Likes

Thats a great question. Even though its not out yet. The answer is WHY WOULD we?? The whale which is our bread and butter will spend money on anything

5 Likes

Will 4 stars ever be addressed in any kind of balancing patch?

Will the severe lack of quality yellow 4 stars and total number of yellow 4 stars ever be looked at?

3 Likes

What does Sartana make me do those things for her?

2 Likes

That is another good question. I went and asked or lead color chooser and because he does not like yellow the answer in short is NO. Thanks for asking

6 Likes

When will we have our first trans-gendered hero? Or gender ambiguous hero? And no, Aiffe doesn’t count.

2 Likes

Sartanas amazing beauty is spell binding, we are working on teaching her to help players decide to make more draws

2 Likes

Ok I went and asked and because we have no gays working here it has not been pushed yet

Boxers or briefs?

20 characters.

3 Likes

LOL raw is where it is…

3 Likes

Did Kage really fail his driving test again? Who is chauffeuring him around the lower third of the base on Tuesdays to yell at the farmers and iron storage workers now that Seshat has been promoted to hero status? And what’s with all the Japanese costuming, isn’t he really from Michigan?

5 Likes

Will Hero Academy do something about duplicates? Is there a chance to release *6 heroes with a 0.0000000000000001% of chances to get them?

2 Likes

Well we like to keep some things in house. But you may see Hawkmoon driving with kage a a passanger. Yes but the Upper Peninsula.

2 Likes

Actually it’s a -3.5% chance. You can’t actually pull one of the 6* heroes, but you have a small chance that the attempt will cause one of your current ascended 5*s to reset to 1/1.

8 Likes

There is ALWAYS chances, BUT DO NOT hold your breath

Has Rigard’s diarrhea cleared up? That was a nasty mess during raid wars the other day.

2 Likes

VERY good analysis I couldnt have said it better

Yes he went and talked with the Dr. and is now on Metamucil

2 Likes

Have Delilah and Inari set a date for their wedding yet? Or hired a photographer?

1 Like