AMA Chat with Staff?

Neat!
Would something like this be overrun?

Or fruitless perhaps?

@Petri how did that one go?

I bet it would help alleviate some tensions, don’t you think?

5 Likes

You can read the transcript here:

6 Likes

Thanks! I missed that

Whoah!

I knew it! :laughing:

2 Likes

Question: Does Tim still work on E&P, or does he focus on Puzzle Combat/other ventures? The last time the mods had a publicly available transcript with the developers on the subject of game direction was the one you linked to; nearly 2 years ago.

I think the ship has already sailed on any discussions about the implementation of future features. SG doesn’t want the liability of having to deliver on promises made or suggesting features that are misinterpreted by the community. I’ll leave this comment with a reference to a burning issue, discussed even in the 2019 March AMA.

Oh, there was quite a bit of feedback in beta.

4 Likes

Shrug. The beta board scandal proved that boards are not influenced by the player’s team. That was the only positive thing to come of that debacle.

2 Likes

@Kikyo, my dear friend and comrade, well met.

We, the mods, continue to lobby for a new AMA.

I hope you are well and safe in these interesting times, and your brewery runeth over :wink:

13 Likes

I appreciate your effort to lobby for a new AMA, but if I were them I’d have zero interest in it.
I would expect a thread with questions to ask Small Giant to be filled with hostility and/or questions that generally they wouldn’t entertain.

I do appreciate that mods ask questions on behalf of the player base and tend to get responses that then get posted back for us.

4 Likes

AMA coming up

4 Likes

Most unexpected. However, more than welcome.

2 Likes